Light Wings System

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Guide] Light Wings System

There are lots of unknown mystical treasures in God Wars.
    In the legends, people within a certain realm can get a goddess blessing and these mystical treasures.
    Heroes can use these mystical treasures to transform their wings to make them more powerful and magnificent.

System Introduction
    When a player reaches level 38 he/she can enter Light Wing system by clicking the button on game main interface.

Click image for larger version

Name:	LW1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	28.1 KB
ID:	1791228

5 different wings appearances already unlocked. Players can get wings shards through the new lucky wheel, a certain amount of shards can be used to active certain appearances.

Click image for larger version

Name:	LW2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	144.2 KB
ID:	1791229

We will create more ways for player to gain wings and shards soon, thank you for your support!

Nice, now fix chat please

Comment

the new lucky wheel ? , bet that cost a ridiculous amount of diamonds to spin server 8 is barely over a month old and it's already dead 7 total online per day guild arena is mostly a one sided battle either the numbers stack against you or you face an empty guild

Good Job R2 so far all you've done is create ways to extort money out our wallets there's no reason to even want to get stronger in this game no content even though this game is teeming with potential you drain it out of it and expect people to top up daily i recommend changing your name from reality squared games to Arcade squared games

the numbers don't lie this is going to end up like NOVA GENESIS
      for sure every one has caught on to your gimmicks

Comment

How about adding Light Wings to Server 1. I refuse to restart in a new server just for this.
        S14- Fantasia
        Ign- Venus
        Lv35
        VIP1

Comment

Originally posted by ariadnebloodmoore View Post
          How about adding Light Wings to Server 1. I refuse to restart in a new server just for this.
          Pretty sure it will be coming for any who were above the unlock after this coming maintenance.
          “When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -C.S. Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane2 View Post
            We will create more ways for player to gain wings and shards soon
            Yea...You'll need to get right on that, and quick if your not wanting to lose more players.
            Expecting $160, and $320 worth of diamonds for the two wings available; just to initially craft mind you...
            Someone in the office needs a reality check lol. Extra rewards gained along the way or not, that's ridiculous, and only maybe a small percentage of your top echelon might even half-consider it. Before putting price points on things in the future, maybe take into account what your populous; currently active, actually spends or doesn't spend. Last I checked you didn't have more than about a dozen; still active, even vip6 which wouldn't even cover in its entirety the cost of two of the x100s at this current price point.
            “When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -C.S. Lewis

Comment

Yea after I got on today and saw this I just flat out quit the game not just because of the absurd prices but how demanding of cash this game is ; at high prices at that
              But because of R2's reputation yea you could go ahead and pay that amount only to have R2 later shut down the game because their servers are dying then where does all that money go and all that time spent
              they pump out server after server without a care if players actually enjoy the content or not my server is barely over a month and it's dead
              When you put it all together how much money this game is asking for Mount ,Wings and pet upgrades ,crafting new mounts and light wings am to young to get married but i'd rather get divorced and have my partner take half my stuff

Comment

Not sure what to think 'bout the new wing system.....but I did put a ticket or complaint on not receiving a boost on my wing last thursday. I purchased two booster and nothing happen. Or do I need ten boosters for a star

Comment

Working...
                X