Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

God Wars Maintenance on October 5th at 3:00 AM EDT (12:00 AM PDT, 7:00 AM GMT, and 3:00 PM GMT+8

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Maintenance Notice] God Wars Maintenance on October 5th at 3:00 AM EDT (12:00 AM PDT, 7:00 AM GMT, and 3:00 PM GMT+8

Greetings Heroes,

All God Wars servers will be going down for maintenance on October 5th at 3:00 AM EDT (12:00 AM PDT, 7:00 AM GMT, and 3:00 PM GMT+8).

Maintenance is expected to last for approximately 2 hours, please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Please log out before the maintenance to avoid any potential data loss. Thank you for your understanding!

Patch Notes:

So finally the problem will be fixed, but what about the stuff we missed in past few days.
    is there any event or gifts ?

Comment

Originally posted by mesho-s10 View Post
      So finally the problem will be fixed, but what about the stuff we missed in past few days.
      is there any event or gifts ?
      I predict: 100k Gold 100k Crystals a Piece of Stamina meat worth 50 stamina and 25 gear pieces. Which is terrible..

What they should do is restart sever Merge event. That way you can feel like you've made up some progress that way.

They aren't to give you Skulls. They will use the opportunity to make some coin off of Skulls.

Comment

Originally posted by chosenxeno View Post

I predict: 100k Gold 100k Crystals a Piece of Stamina meat worth 50 stamina and 25 gear pieces. Which is terrible..

What they should do is restart sever Merge event. That way you can feel like you've made up some progress that way.

They aren't to give you Skulls. They will use the opportunity to make some coin off of Skulls.
        I agree, but these 5 days we already lost 15 dragon skull and 25x5 gear chest! and wing shards.
        the server merge event is good idea but hope the prize change a little and give us valuable prizes instead of gold..

Comment

arreglen de una vez y pongan buenos eventos y regalos porque aburre estar esperando stamina y que no halla nada que hacer todo el dia Asi pérderan jugadore y gente

Comment

maintenance never happened

Comment

it's 7th and not only cross server events! now it's double drop on elite instances didn't start yet!
              Like seriously, why would even bother and make a topic for a maintenance that never happen.

Comment

because they have no idea and are trying to kill the game

Comment

OK, now I'm mad. What's the point of maintenance if it DOESN'T FIX ANYTHING?! It's bad enough everyone knows the compensation will be garbage. Now Elite Double Drop isn't working? YOU HAD MAINTENANCE TWO TIMES THIS WEEK! I really wish 101xp had R2 Games server times...

Comment

Working...
                  X