Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Problems!] Downtime for Heroes Evolved

Dear Heroes,

As you might have noticed currently the game is undergoing some troubles.
    Currently the developers are doing their best to restore the game to its full glory.

I currently do not have ETA on when service will be restored.
    Please be patient.
    The Underworld zone of eternal torment, where the greatest sinners were punished for their transgressions. That is where I rule.
    Please think twice about your posts!

Should be working again
    The Underworld zone of eternal torment, where the greatest sinners were punished for their transgressions. That is where I rule.

Comment

Dear, every day the same error. If it goes on like this people will stop playing. Heroes Evolved is a good game, but you provide bad service.

Comment

I have reported the problem again..
        They are working on it again.

Sorry for the inconvience.

Comment

I know you guys arnt the actual devs but like *** how long are they gonna keep ******* up the servers like all i do is wanna play thats all, i like the game and all but if this keeps happening just not gonna play this anymore. You guys got good **** on the forums but the devs really need to get the server under control plus they recently the EU servers so and still havnt fixed the server downtime problem thats been happening alot

Comment

What is the point of having the game ONLINE and open for everyone, do you guys really want this game to keep growing? Do you guys want this to be a decent game? atleast fix the ******* problems.

I have played so many MOBA games over the years, when it comes to R2GAMES and HE im just confused becuase it seems like all you have is troubble with servers. And everytimes the server problems comes up, it takes hours for dev to fix it. This is so freakybad for the whole game and R2games.
            Step the game up and actually do like the bigger gamecreator wich is= taking care of the problems, greatest support ever and it should not take HOURS to get a problems fixed. Havent seen this in any other games to be honest.

Comment

If it was easy to fix, they would already have fixed it, calm down, probably some kids ddosing the game server, which will either cost them money for a brand new server or somehow stop the attack (which is difficult)

Comment

Thanks for trying to fix it. Hopefully it will be up soon. Everyone, please just wait for them to fix the issue, please remember that today is a holiday, so they might not able to fix it for some time.

Comment

This issue has been fixed already.

Comment

Again the server does not work, it does not make sense to invest time in this game, uninstalling, goodbye!

Comment

Ruined xmas?

Hello

Is their a new problem now? Yesterday it was the game server was not found. Today I was in the middle of a very stressful match dew to high latency lag. After about 25 minutes of struggling we attained the upper hand and then I get disconnected. This happened about 3 times before a pop up message came up, it stated server maintenance please try to log in again later. Well its later now and no new updates no feedback nothing. Can I please have an idea of whats going on?

Listen I really enjoy and appreciate every thing you guys do, but there has to be some better way to address these updates regardless of the situation the consumer or your audience should be notified a.s.a.p

I just bought a key and got a hero , check my purchase log. How do you think I feel? Ask me if I want my money back, my time back. I understand perfectly there's situation that need to be address but there's no compensation or direct attention regarding the matter. For the record i'm venting.
                      Last edited by hobbytime; 12-26-2016, 02:20 PM.

Comment

Guys, I know u were trying to fix, but not only the server broke but the players lose 32 rank points in the process, this is very unfair, please fix it too.

Comment

We apologize for the inconvenience these recent issues have caused. Right now, they are trying to fix the issue however there is no apparent time given as to when the issue will be fixed. In light of this, there are already events prepared for you guys this weekend as compensation.

Comment

Hello, what is the reason for server malfunctioning, cyber-attacks?

Comment

I suggest you guys fire your whole team of dumb bumbs and get new people that will be able to fix these "GAME NOT FOUND" and extreme lag problems. It becomes pathetic ..... from a side it seems as if the whole R2 team is just a bunch of college punks that have no clue what they do......

Comment

Working...
                              X