Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Problems!] Latency / Ping Issue

Dear players,

As you may have noticed, the server is having latency/ping/lag issues, for this, we humbly apologize, rest assured, we have not been doing nothing. This has started shortly before and after the December 28th Update and Maintenance.
    As soon as we noticed the server issue, we immediately notified the developers and the people in charge of maintaining the server. For the time being, there has been no news as of yet, however we do know that
    the developers are already on the move and is pin-pointing the problem so that it can be fixed as soon as possible.

As for the reason of the lack of communication between the staff and community, we had no definitive answer to the issue at hand and we do not wish to provide the wrong
    information to our players. In light of this, as soon as we have new information to share with everyone, we will definitely update this thread.

If you have further questions, please feel free to ask here, however, please bear in mind that we too lack a bit of information, so we apologize in advance if we can not promptly answer your question.

Thank you for supporting Heroes Evolved and please bear with us through this turbulent times.

give us free **** and we'll call it even

Comment

latency/ ping issue/ lag

Hello

On 12/26/2016 I was sent yet another email for abandon and plugin e-mail notifing me that I will be punished regarding my behavior. Your game issue and lack of support from the developers have cost me alot of grief during my gaming experience. I bought gems to enjoy the festivities provided by your Heroes Evolved during the evens of Christmas and New Year, only to find my self unable to participate. I have also had a hard hit on my ranking and have lost many games under the idea you would fix this problem promptly. The compensation offered (delivered ) was not an equivalent to the degree of stress and negative experience I had to deal with. No eta and no fair warning regarding the issue. I will be sending me ticket to file a formal complaint, I hope my voice is heard.

ID: 109968
      Player name: Danzeva
      Server: NA

Comment

What will happen to all those who lost ranking points due to the insatiable lag? It costs a lot to go up in rank to go down by lag. I think they should reward everyone with at least 100 ranking points and in addition to Gold / Gems. There is an argument because one invests time and because of the cursed latency high level lows, added to the stress that that causes and that at least in my case I'm on vacation and what I wanted was to take advantage of these days to play, however I could not due To the constant lag. I am disappointed, they have defrauded the community.

Comment

Hello everyone, I would like to personally advice players to actually avoid playing any ranked games at the moment. The server is still quite unstable, ping issues will rise and fall, so there will be times it will be good, other times, it will be bad.

We currently have no new information to give to you guys, but we did suggest to the developers that they provide a more suitable "compensation" for the very long down time of the game.

As for the penalties such as abandonment mail and plugin notification, there is nothing much we can do, so I advice players to please avoid playing ranked games for the time being.

Thank you, and we wish you a Happy New Year.

P.S: I want to play Heroes Evolved on New Years as well

Comment

fix this, you cant release on steam with unstable servers. upgrade.

Comment

Ryaku, I have a question whilst you are on this thread. When EU servers come. Do we get to keep our current NA accounts and play with them on EU?

Comment

hope server will okay as soon as possible...

Comment

this is going for few days now, when is gonna be fixed?

Comment

Unplayable game

Hello

I do not understand why the situation has not been address formally. The issue has not been explained, and I can't believe you recommend not to play ranked. So what am I suppose todo? Play a normal game? How do I enjoy a regular non ranking game when the ping does not contribute with health of the game. Let me ask you why is the client open? Wouldn't it be best to apply maintenance or server down till further notification in that way you do not mislead consumers and provide the wrong idea. If the client is up then the server should be at its best glory. I understand there will be times were it will come across latency issues, but asking for penitence after several days with in Christmas and New Years AND the problem still is more live. ( This is my feed back regarding the current situation) Why run the client if the game is unplayable.

Comment

Gm, what's going to be the compensation for this lag ? I lost 300 points in rank , when i win i just get 3 -7 and when i lose they took -20 or -30 thats suck i wont play this game til you send this to steam, im really mad at this , i understand its hollidays but you gotta say something , i hope you give us 500 rank points to all server

Comment

Hello, we do apologize for this mishap. We too are still waiting for a response from the tech / dev team about the server issue. We really can not give new information since there is no new information to divulge. Hopefully after the Holidays, we will have some news. Thank you for your patience.

Comment

whate about lost pts i have lost a lot of pts bc of lags and got penalty bc i couldnt move ? what about this compensation ?

Comment

its seems need big event to bring back all player...
                            IGN : Arcfury

SERVER : Windhammer Falls

"GAMING ISNT A CRIME"

Comment

you just dont play ranked, it was warned. basically u cant play at all, huge bummer.

Comment

Working...
                              X