No announcement yet.

[Problems!] Latency / Ping Issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your server does not have enough capacity to pick up enough players.
    In my knight online the server was bad and the lagg was forming.
    My idea is to replace the server at the nearest time. Because the internet is too bad

Comment

We have been in contact with the developers and they are looking for a possible fix. We have been testing out the connections and it seems there are irregularities, we are waiting for more test results. Rest assured, when we have any information to share, we will inform you as soon as possible. We are sorry for the service disruption this issue has caused.

Comment

I am a Filipino players at this game.. first i'm impress to this game because it is easy to download and also creating an account but when i started to played this game so bad. So lag and it is far from my country which is Philippines and the server is North America. My question is there any possibility to have an asia server because if this game don't have some sever ill quit and i will not play again but i the developers will create a different server i will continue playing this game. Please create Asia Server So that we will support this game..
        Last edited by mc121994; 01-03-2017, 11:44 PM.

Comment

hey mc121994 , we play in the philippines too and the server is not the issue.We can play without any lag. however as stated in this forum post, there is a server issue where ping raise upto 150k. once the issue is fixed we can play again without any lag. Cheers!

Comment

I am told it should be resolved now, please let us know if you still experience lag
            The Underworld zone of eternal torment, where the greatest sinners were punished for their transgressions. That is where I rule.
            Please think twice about your posts!

Comment

Originally posted by R2Tartarus View Post
              I am told it should be resolved now, please let us know if you still experience lag
              Letting you know the lags are back, 600ms all game (Y)

Comment

Originally posted by firozlol123 View Post
                Letting you know the lags are back, 600ms all game (Y)
                Where are you currently located? I have been monitoring the game for quite some time and there has been no lag issues from my end.

Comment

do mobile and pc has the same server? I have bad laterncy experience in playing this game in PC and I have in my mind to play the game in mobile thinking it has a better connection.

Comment

Originally posted by kyleumiela View Post
                    do mobile and pc has the same server? I have bad laterncy experience in playing this game in PC and I have in my mind to play the game in mobile thinking it has a better connection.
                    Mobile and pc are different servers.
                    The Underworld zone of eternal torment, where the greatest sinners were punished for their transgressions. That is where I rule.
                    Please think twice about your posts!

Comment

and then ping (300-1500) and lag ... when it will all work properly? I'm from Russia.

Comment

That's right, the delay came back. I usually have 180-200 ping and since yesterday I have peaks of 400 MS and more as well.

Comment

Lag is real and bad! I didn't have any problems until a week or so. Hope it gets fixed soon.

Comment

Working...
                          X