Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heroes Evolved Mobile APK

Dear Players,

Breaking news: we just released Heroes Evolved mobile version on Android this week!! If you cannot find our game in your Google Play, follow the link down below. Heroes Evolved is currently in closed beta and we're developing the game as best as we can. Please let us know your thoughts and we can improve your game experience!

Download here: http://r2cdn2.r2games.com/en/apk/HeroesEvolved1.16.apk

700x500.jpg

A little extra information for everyone.
    This is a completely standalone game.

Gameplay is like the version on the computers, heroes are as well.
    But accounts are separate. So its not like you can login to the mobile version with your computer version account.
    The Underworld zone of eternal torment, where the greatest sinners were punished for their transgressions. That is where I rule.
    Please think twice about your posts!

Comment

i would like to suggest few things to change , first of all ... im getting suspend 2-3-5 minutes while im trying to play with players because the game is freezing , while im waiting and trying to click accept it always says that im suspended for few minutes because i abandonded the match
      ,secondly the game lags alot , and one more last thing for now , please add the <- -> buttons to move the hero not only with tap pad
      however one shot tower is a joke.. ?

Comment

How i can record game progress with mobile recorder ? What i need to do?
        Last edited by vondes; 06-14-2017, 01:48 PM. Reason: removed link

Comment

Originally posted by vondes View Post
          How i can record game progress with mobile recorder ? What i need to do?
          Visit the app's website, or search the internet for instructions on how to use specific apps.
          Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
          Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

Working...
          X