Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heroes Evolved Update - March 8th, 2017

Dear Players,

Heroes Evolved will be having a Maintenance at 3:30 AM on Wednesday, March 8th (EST) for North America server.
    The maintenance will take approximately an hour. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.
    Last edited by R2_MinionsMaster; 03-21-2017, 05:47 AM.

Fantastic! This update brought even more lag! Remember the December lag? No offense but I just can't play this game anymore with that lag. Should i just quit because devs will take another month to fix lag or are they going to get to work? I'm hoping for a response on this question. It would be nice to respond even with you don't know with a: "We alerted the developers" or something like that. Thanks for the attention and i'm waiting.

Comment

******** game Lag ****** 24hours lag server

Comment

R2, you're a really lame game company, unable to have good server... the game is good, but your technician are too lame... go change them.
        Personally, i'm done, i already lost too much time trying to play your game.... never see you again.

Comment

esse jogo esta muito lagados muitos jogadores americanos , estão reclamando no serve e outros players tamném resolvam logo isso

Comment

The maintenance brought more lag to everyone. It's unplayable right now. Please resolve.

Comment

ta dando muito lag no servidor americano muitas pessoas nao estao conseguindo jogar por causa disso o jogo e bom entao nao deixem esse problema consumir o jogo deem uma olhada em relaçao ao lag do servidor americano pq muita gente ta parando de jogar pelo alto ping

Comment

****** R2 delete all of you`re ****** game Lag Evolved *** u

Comment

Actually was a fun game, but it is regrettable that the recent updates It has caused problems But there is an Arabic version has been updated on the same day I saw the change and did not get to that server This problem at all, Please skip that obstacle, we believe you are a server 1

Comment

Working...
                  X