Announcement

Collapse

Heroes Evolved PC Client Shutting Down

Dear Players, We regret to announce that "Heroes Evolved (PC Client)" will officially shutdown on December 27th, 2017 at 16:00 (GMT+8). Thank you for your continuous support and understanding in this matter. Moving forward, we will do our best to offer you better and more exciting games. Stay tuned for upcoming releases on R2Games! More information on the shutdown can be found here - http://forum.r2games.com/forum/new-g...n-announcement
See more
See less

Server lag issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server lag issue

Dear Players,

Currently some players are having lag problem on North America server. We are in full cooperation with local network operator ISP to locate the cause of problem and it's fixed. We will unlock all heroes in mid-March for your enjoyment of the game. Please login and collect the compensation from mail. Thanks for your continued support.

Server just dc'd and says it's under maintenance without a warning! I hope you guys enable a system warning in game, like an hour warning. Just hoping we don't get -32 points.

Comment

i got no compensation...
      IGN:Grim
      SERVER:Twilight Sea (S25)
      GUILD:Invictus

Comment

Im told they will send the comp out today again
        The Underworld zone of eternal torment, where the greatest sinners were punished for their transgressions. That is where I rule.
        Please think twice about your posts!

Comment

serve

to com um problema algumas vezes que acho partida cai minha conecçao e nao consigo voltar pra partida e ja vi que esse problema nao e so comigo alguns tbm tem ai perco 32 pontos e isso ta afetando meu jogo demais

Comment

Working...
          X