Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heroes Evolved Update - April 19th, 2017

Dear Players,

Heroes Evolved will be having a Maintenance at 3:00 AM on Wednesday, April 19th (EDT) for all servers.
    The maintenance will take approximately an hour. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Patch Note:
    - New hero: Lunaria
    - Foxy Courtesan (DAJI) on limited time discounts
    - Added Be Mercernary event
    - New Hero Rewards event (Lunaria)
    - Added Lucky Draw Event
    Last edited by R2_MinionsMaster; 04-19-2017, 04:26 AM.

Something Seriously wrong with client. for me and A friend. No chat, cant party freezes lobby, cant solo.

Comment

hay, why I'm not find server for SEA in heroes evolved for PC??

Comment

Can we get some one to check the forums in STEAM? There are a lot of people who are thinking the game is closing and non of the questions people ask in ANY Forum are being answered, If they answer questions here at least we can post them in steam.

Comment

Originally posted by yucatnap View Post
          Can we get some one to check the forums in STEAM? There are a lot of people who are thinking the game is closing and non of the questions people ask in ANY Forum are being answered, If they answer questions here at least we can post them in steam.
          Sorry for the late reply. I will forward this request to the support team. The best way for the moment to get answers (after checking FAQ), is to send a ticket. I don't personally play PC version, but can forward issues to support, so please feel free to flick me a PM here on these forums, or @ me
          This forum is currently looking for a forum moderator to watch this games posts, and help other players. Application here: http://forum.r2games.com/forum/new-g...heroes-evolved
          Forum rules here : Terms of Service here : Screenshot Guide here : Video Capture Guide here (PC)

Game Moderators and Mentors are needed. Please refer to News section for more details on how to apply
          Forum Moderators are also in short supply. Think you have what it takes?

Comment

Working...
          X