No announcement yet.

Seeking Moderators for Heroes Evolved!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] Seeking Moderators for Heroes Evolved!

Hello players!

We are seeking several dedicated individuals who wish to be more involved with the community and the game in the role of a Forum Moderator for Heroes Evolved (client version). If you have the desire to give back to your community, help your fellow players, while ensuring concerns and feedback are suitably forwarded, this role may be perfect for you.

We require:
    All applicants must be consistently active on the forum.
    Applicants must show an ability to remain patient and calm.
    Applicants must be fluent in English.
    Applicants must be over 18.
    Applicants must be able to download and use a specific chat program.

If you are interested in joining the moderation team, please leave a reply and include the time zone you live in. Anyone who wishes for their interest to remain anonymous may contact me via private message instead.
    Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
    Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

i,m always active
    me sir please i want to be a moderator
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 07-01-2017, 12:31 AM.

Comment

i've asked for y'all dozens of times i've helped you to solve the diamond bug in game... and y'all have promissed me to make me adm and until now nothing... i really given up of this idea for months... if you make me adm i can wipe the server from all toxic players, trolls and hackers and exploit bugs players... it's yours to decide.

Comment

Originally posted by hardloki7 View Post
        i've asked for y'all dozens of times i've helped you to solve the diamond bug in game... and y'all have promissed me to make me adm and until now nothing... i really given up of this idea for months... if you make me adm i can wipe the server from all toxic players, trolls and hackers and exploit bugs players... it's yours to decide.
        Must be a miscommunication. R2 would never make a promise regarding any volunteer position through the ticket system, nor is Admin an available volunteer position. Currently, the only open volunteer position for Heroes Evolved is forum moderator, which is separate from the actual game, and you would still need to use the ticket system for any behavior reports.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

I would like to be a moderator

Comment

Name: Matheus
            Form or study: No longer work study

Already played the game of another platform: played the Brazilian version for 2 messes and play this English versa for almost 1 year

Because you would like to be moderator:: I want to revolutionize this great game that has yet to evolve and has everything to be 1 good game

Obs: Moro In Brazil I do not speak much of the English KKKKK
            Email: [removed]
            Last edited by MemoryLane; 09-28-2017, 01:19 AM.

Comment

I want to apply.
              23 years
              I am always ready for an unprecedented sentence.

Comment

I would like to just point out the requirements are clearly listed in the first post of this thread. If you do not meet the requirements, you will not be contacted regarding a moderator position.

Comment

Hi! Good night, I live in Switzerland. My name is Paulo Augusto I would like to be part of moderation. I was in the moderation of the gamesow platform the supermoderator nick SrAnjo. we communicate with the gamemaster through the QQ chat. I do not speak much English, but I know how to communicate. I speak fluent Spanish, Portuguese and French and English. I would like to have a chance for my schedule to be available and 8 hours a day. thank you for your attention 22:02 Tuesday, November 7, 2017 Geneva time zone: UTC + 01: 00

Comment

Working...
                  X