X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to File a support ticket

Firstly go to the following link:
    http://www.r2games.com/support/

After clicking on Heroes Evolved scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Submit Ticket

After clicking submit ticket fill in your details i.e.with your email so r2games can contact you and select the right category and sub category that matches your problem. In the subject line give a brief title of what the problem is then in the message section explain the issue in full detail. the more information you provide along with screenshots the faster r2games can help solve your issue.

Typical response time is 24-72 hours if you still haven't recieved a response from R2games support ask a moderator to contact r2games to see what the problem is provide your ticket number to MemoryLane who is the current mod for the Game Heroes Evolved until more mods join the team.

Hope this thread helps newcomers or current players on how to get your issues with the game resolved.

P.S. If you feel like I missed out on something please let me know so I can improve the thread.
    Attached Files
    R2 member since 2012

Currently on Heroes Evolved Forums

#sticky thread
    Thank you.
    As of Nov 1st 2016, I'm retired from Moderator task due to Real-Life Job. Any issues or questions, please contact one of the others Moderator or Head Moderator MemoryLane.

Report exploits through Ticket System.

Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the app support link.

R2 staff will never ask you for your account email/username and password.

Comment

Working...
    X