No SEA Sever for PC Client?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No SEA Sever for PC Client?

I downloaded and installed the PC client of the game, only to find out there's no SEA server in the server selection? Is this a bug or SEA server is only available to mobile?

Hi, I'm from Malaysia.
    I really like Heroes Evolved, it doesn't do all the technical issues that your main Mobile MOBA competitor has.
    I think Heroes Evolved has the potential to be successful because of its small size its very suitable for MOBA players who needs a quick fix for their MOBA even if they have low end computer and low end internet.

I really hope you guys bring Heroes Evolved PC to SEA, I was having 300ms constantly with ZAKAR domains

Comment

Hello

I have asked, and have been told there are no current plans to release a SEA server for PC. R2Games do host SEA servers on the mobile version of the game however. You're more than welcome to make an account there
      Forum rules here : Terms of Service here : Screenshot Guide here : Video Capture Guide here (PC)

Game Moderators and Mentors are needed. Please refer to News section for more details on how to apply
      Forum Moderators are also in short supply. Think you have what it takes?

Comment

Working...
      X