Suggestions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions

- First, a logout button, because it does not really exit the account, re-enter it and I can not change accounts, for example, Facebook.

-Cleopatra:
    Cleopatra's third skill should be the passive debuff, which is applied when using the other abilities.

-The weapons that heroes use should be customizable, that would be efficient in a battle.

-Main Issues

How do I get the hero, Alfred?

Sorry for bad English u.u

Originally posted by R280175441 View Post
    - First, a logout button, because it does not really exit the account, re-enter it and I can not change accounts, for example, Facebook.

-Cleopatra:
    Cleopatra's third skill should be the passive debuff, which is applied when using the other abilities.

-The weapons that heroes use should be customizable, that would be efficient in a battle.

-Main Issues

How do I get the hero, Alfred?

Sorry for bad English u.u
    Hi are you playing on the mobile or client version?

Comment

Client Version

Comment

Client Version
        The only way to log out of the client version is to close it and re-open it.

Cleopatras 3rd ability is an active in client version, they made it a passive in the mobile version for easier use.

Alfred can be unlocked from certain events when they come around.

Comment

Regardless of the other suggestions (Cleopatra), they will take the suggestion of the customizable gear and the main missions? In the client version.
          And if they could add a watch to the game, because I always lose the Chek in.
          What does it take to enter All Stars? I can not enter u.u

Thanks for the attention
          Last edited by R280175441; 07-04-2017, 02:56 AM.

Comment

Regardless of the other suggestions (Cleopatra), they will take the suggestion of the customizable gear and the main missions? In the client version.
            And if they could add a watch to the game, because I always lose the Chek in.
            What does it take to enter All Stars? I can not enter u.u

Thanks for the attention
            What do you mean by customizable gear? Like custom reccomended items?

To my knowledge a watch will not be added to the game, but im pretty sure the check in resets at 12AM Eastern Standard Time for the North American server.

All stars takes place from the 1-20th of each month and you need to be atleast 1300 MMR, as well it starts at 6PM Eastern Standard time and ends i think 10 or 11 PM

Comment

Thanks for the schedule

Each hero has a recommended gear, but I would like it to be customizable, so I will not be looking at the shop. Just as in the mobile version you change the gear, it would be great to add it in the client version.

Comment

Thanks for the schedule

Each hero has a recommended gear, but I would like it to be customizable, so I will not be looking at the shop. Just as in the mobile version you change the gear, it would be great to add it in the client version.
                To my knowledge there is no plans for that currently.

Comment

Thanks for all your time and attention.

Comment

Working...
                  X