gmail problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gmail problem

i cant connect to my account it says The OAuth client was deleted fix it god dammit!

I have the same problem since last night. Was sending ticket, but none answered. Its **, I'm so annoyed by this!
    ~ Embrace the glorious mess that you are! ~

Comment

got same problem too
      IGN : hamiro
      SERVER : [S54] Netheren Realm
      CLASS : Mage
      GUILD : BlackStar

Comment

error 401 gmail problems where moderation need help

Comment

Comment

If not done so already, please see the following post: http://forum.r2games.com/forum/reali...ain-site-login

Apologies for the late reply and inconvienience caused
            Forum rules here : Terms of Service here : Screenshot Guide here : Video Capture Guide here (PC)

Game Moderators and Mentors are needed. Please refer to News section for more details on how to apply
            Forum Moderators are also in short supply. Think you have what it takes?

Comment

i have 1 problem. how to fix ping ? my ping 1000- 4000

Comment

Originally posted by anujamayantha12 View Post
                i have 1 problem. how to fix ping ? my ping 1000- 4000
                Am glad you're able to log in. Please start a different topic for ping issues. Try to troubleshoot here: http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=76 and if you still need help, run the test, copy and paste results into a ticket, and if you do not hear back from support in 48 hours, feel free to @ or PM me so I can give them a nudge. Good luck
                Forum rules here : Terms of Service here : Screenshot Guide here : Video Capture Guide here (PC)

Game Moderators and Mentors are needed. Please refer to News section for more details on how to apply
                Forum Moderators are also in short supply. Think you have what it takes?

Comment

thank you help

Comment

Working...
                  X