No announcement yet.

RPG Is Important

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wew Plss Put RPG on next update plss so if we dont play Altar we can RPG Because Sometimes can team Witht Noob Feeders And Our ranked are going to ranked down
    Plss Put RPG on next Update Plsssss Plsss Put RPG On Next UPdate We Will WAit The Next Update Soon Hope you Can Put RPG so The Game Will Comeplete
    Last edited by edwinsolamo321; 10-31-2017, 08:49 AM.

Comment

hmmm wooow

Comment

Why ?????

Comment

Originally posted by HestreNBR View Post
          @Whakapono

So RPG is a game mode within heroes evolved
          I found this video on YouTube showing how it would be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMX9-VFZX9w
          Thank you, will add to request report
          Forum rules here : Terms of Service here : Screenshot Guide here : Video Capture Guide here (PC)

Game Moderators and Mentors are needed. Please refer to News section for more details on how to apply
          Forum Moderators are also in short supply. Think you have what it takes?

Comment

Have you guys notice this ? its Useless by the way -_- idk what's the purpose of this

Comment

#RPGGO Moderadores

Comment

Originally posted by sixbloo View Post
                Have you guys notice this ? its Useless by the way -_- idk what's the purpose of this
                These 3000 points is another shop inside the game to buy characters that are missing because of the RPG, just playing heroes evolved Chinese for you to understand.
                Heroes Evolved

Name: ViruzStyle

My ID: 1

Comment

Originally posted by sixbloo View Post
                  Will forward, and thank you HestreNBR for clarifying what they are meant for
                  Forum rules here : Terms of Service here : Screenshot Guide here : Video Capture Guide here (PC)

Game Moderators and Mentors are needed. Please refer to News section for more details on how to apply

Comment

Hii guys BAck AGain to The Topic I Hope on Next Update The RPG Will Come Because Me and MY Friend Will Go BAck To Play HE If the RPG Will Come i Hope on next Update
                    and i Hope Buru and Pudding [HERO] will Appear Soon Thank You !!!
                    And Guild Also hahahah
                    We are Waiting For the Big Update :P
                    Last edited by edwinsolamo321; 11-17-2017, 05:22 AM.

Comment

Cant Wait to Play RPG in Heroes Evolved I Hope You Put On Next Update Plssssssss
                      Because Tired Of playing HE with Noob Team

Comment

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh GOgoogogogoog RPG
                        #RPG #RPG on next update A Big Update Gogogoogogoogggggggggggggggggggooooooooooooooo

Comment

i like RPG update plz............

Comment

They have forwarded suggestion. It's likely you (as players) will see any progression with this before I hear anything.

If after a couple of updates, this has not been introduced, feel free to revive this thread

Comment

Working...
                            X