No announcement yet.

Again Your Altar Bug ???????-_-

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Almost half an hour or sometimes even a hour, still nothing! I'm from the Philippines. You can't say that HE lack players because there are lot of people chatting. Why don't you try to play moderator, to know the problem?

Screen shot: It can go infinitely, maybe haha. But, the last time I played it, it is not that long.

@Whakapono
    Attached Files
    Last edited by R2121532205; 09-22-2017, 03:58 AM.

Comment

17.05 min matchmaking . can you fix it soon?

Comment

I personally am unable to test as I have no PC. When developers try, they are getting 1-2min of waiting for match, before a match is found.

Thank you both for your screenshots. Please remember to state what server you are playing, and location if not stated already. If not comfortable giving location on public forum, feel free to PM it to me (saying you are posting for PC version of Heroes Evolved).
        Forum rules here : Terms of Service here : Screenshot Guide here : Video Capture Guide here (PC)

Game Moderators and Mentors are needed. Please refer to News section for more details on how to apply
        Forum Moderators are also in short supply. Think you have what it takes?

Comment

I think r2games have problems with employees. Because they are do not know your own product. PC version have ONLY one server for play - it's NA Server. And no one can found a match in matchmaking, what screens do you need? And how devs can found a match if all HE community can not found. Maybe they try mobile version? Surprise! Mobile version and PC version are in different platforms and there is no connection between them.
          Last edited by tekkstance; 09-22-2017, 08:18 AM.

Comment

Ok, since has been days and no one even talked to us, we can presume the game's DEAD. I really dont get it, maybe on the next update they fix it but looks like we wont have another one..

Comment

And now another problem why i cant log-in?and pls fix too much lag..btw i am from philippines.you have many players here..TIA.

Comment

Dev is pregnant

Comment

Movie Bug of Servidor
                  https://youtu.be/1Zd7vGkFwss
                  Heroes Evolved

Name: ViruzStyle

My ID: 1

Comment

Can we please have server time the failed matches are taking place? They are also asking for rank levels of players having the problem.

Thank you too tekkstance for pointing out the server situation; I personally watch the mobile version of the game, so have some knowledge to gameplay. However there is an opening for forum moderators for this version (thread in news section of this game forum), as there are currently none. I can do all I can to help in these situations by forwarding constructive feedback to help you all get back to playing.

So please do keep giving any details that could help. They are doing their best to locate the issue so it can be resolved.

Thank you HestreNBR for that video. I have forwarded
                    Last edited by Whakapono; 09-22-2017, 11:40 PM. Reason: Added extra search requirement
                    Forum rules here : Terms of Service here : Screenshot Guide here : Video Capture Guide here (PC)

Game Moderators and Mentors are needed. Please refer to News section for more details on how to apply

Comment

In my case, Philippines Standard time (7:00 am to 9:00 pm). I do matchmaking until it gets evening starting in the morning. GOLD 3.

(Anyways, how do we know the server time?)

Do the devs or moderators asked what server we playing?! Do you not know HE only have ONE SERVER?
                      Last edited by R2121532205; 09-22-2017, 11:50 PM.

Comment

Hoping someone can help you with where server time is displayed. Being NA, I would say it's EST or EDT depending on time of year, so 12hour behind your time currently

Comment

Still cant find match in solo...

Comment

this is really bad game im playing so far with bad developer,
                            how can your dev can matchmaking while we even didnt find any single opponent/battle,

the chat in the game is dead now because nobody can play

Comment

Not sure taufan01 , this is why we're requesting extra info to pinpoint the problem. Thank you for the update, I wasn't sure if the problem still existed or if they fixed it and hadn't said anything. I will request an update again, but the questions posed in my previous post would still help. (Location, server time when matching, and anything else)

Comment

Altar of strife nao ta fucionando....offff

Comment

Working...
                                X