Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

S4 Relic bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S4 Relic bug

holy grail error, i found 1 relic and it become 2, although i cant use the other one but notif on squad is quite annoying, already refresh it twice but it still there.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	bug.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	295.5 KB
ID:	1790196Click image for larger version

Name:	bug0.jpg
Size:	306.1 KB
ID:	1790197Click image for larger version

Name:	bug1.jpg
Size:	325.6 KB
ID:	1790198
    Last edited by Leinnnn; 02-24-2017, 10:42 PM.

Because the Holy Grail is better than your Cursed Ring Relic, no bug there just that the system suggesting to you the better relic to use to your squad.

Comment

I apologize for not seeing the problem before. Ill have this issue forwarded regarding the relic that isn't there. I know it must be annoying to have a steady notification.
      Last edited by KanaDT; 02-25-2017, 10:40 AM.
      If your question wasn't answered, and you are still needing assistance, send a ticket

Comment

Just a correction the player don't have Aphrodite her legendary hero (orange as your termed it) is Flora.

Comment

Originally posted by MarieAsh View Post
          Just a correction the player don't have Aphrodite her legendary hero (orange as your termed it) is Flora.
          And thank you for correcting me, i got the 2 heroes confused.

Leinnnn, i would like for you to submit a ticket explaining the problem you have encountered and provide the screenshots.
          Last edited by KanaDT; 02-25-2017, 10:46 AM.
          If your question wasn't answered, and you are still needing assistance, send a ticket

Comment

Working...
          X