Wrong Shopping

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrong Shopping

I accidentally bought in Carnival Shop 100 Emerald Wings Female Shards when I already had that. Would you kindly change it to another with the same value which I don't have.
    I'd really appreciate the help for this mistake. Thank you in advance.
    I'm playing on S17 server with nickname Bikini

Is anyone here? I got no reply in 2 days.
    Last edited by Laci Simo; 05-29-2017, 04:23 PM.

file a ticket

Comment

Originally posted by Laci Simo View Post
      I accidentally bought in Carnival Shop 100 Emerald Wings Female Shards when I already had that. Would you kindly change it to another with the same value which I don't have.
      I'd really appreciate the help for this mistake. Thank you in advance.
      I'm playing on S17 server with nickname Bikini

Is anyone here? I got no reply in 2 days.
      You can file a ticket but i'm not sure if its possible to exchange the for another. However, i will ask and see if its possible.
      If your question wasn't answered, and you are still needing assistance, send a ticket

Comment

I don't see why it shouldn't be possible , even if you buy a material product and you made a mistake or you are not satisfied with it it can be refunded. so why a virtual stuff in a game cannot be????
        Click image for larger version

Name:	Activated Emerald.png
Views:	1
Size:	770.3 KB
ID:	1730235Click image for larger version

Name:	100 extra shards.png
Views:	1
Size:	571.3 KB
ID:	1730236
        It's been 5 days since I originally posted, filed a ticked too; still no resolution; seems like this game has worst support ever. Do you only care about cashing in the money?
        Last edited by Laci Simo; 06-02-2017, 05:26 AM.

Comment

So what will happen, my issue is still not solved; submitted ticket , got no response. Only a bunch of irresponsible people are running this support? Or I have to address my issue to GTARCADE. At least give me a clear cut answer.

Comment

Well , if such a small request cannot be fulfilled, then please refund all the money I recharged and then you can delete my account.

Comment

Hey Bikini its Edot here ticket responses vary between 24-72 hours (1-3 days) haven't heard any ask the moderator for this section which is KanaDT to foward it. Still haven't heard anything escalate it to MemoryLane (Head Forum Moderator) explain the issue and give her the link to this thread. Allow a couple of days for a response if your still not happy you can do a chargeback but your r2 account will be banned or unusable if done.
              R2 member since 2012

Currently on Heroes Evolved Forums

Comment

Hi Bikini, I have raised your issue with our support, and they will ask devs about your issue if its possible to swap your wings with another wings carnival shops items. Please be aware too that it might take some time for them to respond us.

Comment

It will soon be 3 weeks and you are telling me that it will take some time? Also the payment I did in 11.06.2017 and submitted ticket for it, only got it 16 hours later in game , so not for the Event I intended to recharge, how are you going to make up for that? I don't know R2 games seems more and more unreliable, I'm regretting the fact I'm not playing on GTarcade server, also your server playerbase is much smaller, is there any possibility in near future for server merge? because as it is many aspects of the game are not enjoyable. I'm not looking for fights, I just want to enjoy the game ; now it's up to you if we can work together.
                  I would also like to know how I could play the game with Facebook gameroom? I tried R2 mini client but it's not working smoothly at all, runs better with browser. So I wanted to try with FB gameroom but only the gtarcade's servers appear, however if I launch Winterfrost Legacy LoA2 launches, but even if I choose the servers I currently have characters new game launches, even though I'm logged in R2 with my FB account.
                  Last edited by Laci Simo; 06-13-2017, 12:36 PM.

Comment

My apologies on the inconvenience that it cause you and hopefully it will be resolve as its the devs options to replace those wings u purchase. On june 11 all servers and all game platforms of LoA2 have issues thus delays on recharges and evening events have mess up.

While playing in FB gameroom is a separate game platform of loa2 thus u see Gtarcades servers.

Comment

My wing shards are still there and it will soon be a month . Also got no reply about possible server merge, it's not really funny when only 10-20 people come online daily on the server.
                      I just love it how I'm ignored time after time, if you can't or don't want to help me with my issue and you are unable to provide a proper gaming environment, give me my money back, I can go to GTarcade or anywhere else and I'm done with R2Games. I get now daily from 9-10 people stamina, so much people on the server.
                      Last edited by Laci Simo; 06-29-2017, 02:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X