Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Recharge went to wrong acccount

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recharge went to wrong acccount

Hi i recharged this morning 9.99$ it was supposed to go to S20 Maria but somehow it went wrong place. Can Someone please help me. Please put on right acccount

S20 BlackMale

For your recharge to be transferred to the correct character, you will need to submit a ticket. The diamonds you recharged should be untouched as well and know that that character will be banned. For the process to go faster, please state whether you are okay with the ban or not in the ticket.
    Last edited by KanaDT; 06-11-2017, 01:49 PM.
    If your question wasn't answered, and you are still needing assistance, send a ticket

Comment

as long as neither S20 accounts are banned im ok with it, the S18 acccount where the topaz went for idk what reason is just a test. i sent ticket hope can fix before end of tycoon.
      S20 BlackMale

Comment

same i recharged to wrong acc NOX sent ticket 2 times already without any reply, please help

Comment

well it still hasnt been fixed and she got screwed on tycoon cause of the bugs and site crashing. That's some lame *** ****. Can we please get some HELP!. I mean dont you treat your spenders better than this? this is why the game keeps going cause we drop money. i expect better service.

S20 BlackMale

Comment

The only possible way to have your diamonds transferred is to ban the account the purchase was made on. Both accounts will not be banned, only the one with the purchased diamonds.
            If your question wasn't answered, and you are still needing assistance, send a ticket

Comment

I have submitted tickets for the past 3 days. I did a recharge on LoA2 on the day that the server disturbance occured and never received the Topaz. How long before I can expect a response on this? I am not even getting any automated emails to my email account saying that R2 has received my ticket. Can you tell me how to contact someone at R2 so I can get this straightened out???????????

Comment

I dont want the diamonds to go to my account i want them to go to S20 Maria thats where they were supposed to go but that BUG rerouted it and cost her tycoon Super rewards.
                Its yalls **** up i expect it to be fixed. That what happens when you **** up you fix it. The customer service here is as always lame.
                the account that made the purchase is where it was supposed to go but it went to a different server for some dumb reason i cannot fathom
                because of that bug that crashed the servers. banning an account on behalf of the company mess up is ********.

BlackMale S20
                I hope i get an email reply today

Comment

I mean it is simple, i logged S20 Maria did a recharge, it went to S18 account, idk how but it did cause I was on S20 when i made the purchase.
                  All i want to happen is take the recharge off of S18 and put it on S20. thats all you have to do. It was during the time when that crash came and it got
                  sent to wrong server. Please help me.

Comment

Working...
                  X