What's going on around here???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's going on around here???

I don't see any chat about the major game failure going on right now...server clock jumped ahead 4 hours, no GB or WB as both show already ended, no ability to send guild chat (message are "too fast") and only comm seems to be in world chat. After reboot, server clock is reset to correct time, but all events still jacked

Hope this gets solved quickly (by reset) as this is last day of Tycoon and I expect those rewards immediately...didn't spend hundreds of dollars on this event to have to send another support ticket that won't be responded to...

Come on R2-get your act together!!!! This is a business and its BROKEN!!!

S2 DARQ

I second you on this, server time jumped ahead yesterday, now I can't complete guild unity for example, also did a recharge yesterday evening on my account on S21 server for the events going on in 06.11.2017 and even though payment was successful recharge still didn't happen. And I wanted the recharge for yesterday's event. For the other issue I posted here on forum and filed ticket I'm still ignored after 2 weeks and I'm a paying customer. Seriously what's going on here? At this rate I will really ask for refund of all the money. I wanted to have fun playing this game not to stress myself with this kind of things.

Comment

I too did a recharge and submitted a ticket. I have had NO response from R2 nor GTAracade. It's definitely the last this company has seen of my money. Give me my recharge items or give me my money back.

Comment

Thanks for responses to this thread...guess misery loves company I also have filled out a ticket recently about a recharge and, also, never had the courtesy of any response.

Hey R2 - if you're not going to respond to this kind of "help needed" forum thread and you can't be bothered to respond to support tickets, then please stop lying about even offering

customer service and none of us will waste any more time trying to ask for help...

DARQ S2

Comment

Ah, then after 2 weeks they will close your ticket, claiming that you haven't responded in 2 weeks so they assume you have fixed the problem yourself. LOL. Speaking from experience here becase they did that to me in the past, though the problem was about missing items in game, not recharge.

Thank God I didn't recharge yesterday, was tempted by the event but then I remembered how much they cared about their customers, and then decided that they were not worth my money.

Comment

I second you on this, server time jumped ahead yesterday, now I can't complete guild unity for example, also did a recharge yesterday evening on my account on S21 server for the events going on in 06.11.2017 and even though payment was successful recharge still didn't happen. And I wanted the recharge for yesterday's event. For the other issue I posted here on forum and filed ticket I'm still ignored after 2 weeks and I'm a paying customer. Seriously what's going on here? At this rate I will really ask for refund of all the money. I wanted to have fun playing this game not to stress myself with this kind of things.

this is a usual thing for R2 they don't have a support system and if your lucky you might get a moderator once in a blue moon who cant do anything at all as for recharging just laugh they take your money and don't give you what you paid for

Comment

Working...
            X