S26 fix login event reward

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S26 fix login event reward

Try to fix the login event reward otherwise we won't get the most important thing which is the 7th day login free mythic hero ty.

Originally posted by R26157849 View Post
    Try to fix the login event reward otherwise we won't get the most important thing which is the 7th day login free mythic hero ty.
    Hi, I have already reported the issue to our support and they are awaiting response from devs. Kindly next time provide a screenshot for our easy reference to our report.

Comment

Same thing happend to me....pls fix ..theat problem . in mi carnaval event i have 6 day login... in check in 6 day, but in login bonus event only 4....wtfi m login every day in when new server s26 is start
      Last edited by duskyi; 06-28-2017, 01:22 PM.

Comment

It happened to all players on server 26. Please fix the Bug today, because today is the last day to get this login Bonus for the days 6 and 7.

Comment

his someone read this !!??? no change? and event is run end.. i thing we spend money for nothing here on s 26

Comment

Please check this bug. Log in is at 7 days but can only collect for 5 days. Please compensate ...

Comment

As u will notice in your events today a login compensation is added specifically for your server. I have attached screenshot here as well and we do apologize for the inconvenience for the delays of event.

Comment

ok thx for compensation....but theat bug whit login bonus ... we lose day7 warlord event... whit br....we lose 3100 diamant....( at BR 2600000.. its sad

Comment

Working...
                X