Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S27 Nalukkhur
    IGN: Joyride
    Our server started on Saturday (server was open) and yet in all reward menu it stated it was the 2nd day of the server.
    I myself saw server on Friday and I was trying to log in several times during the day and it was not open.
    This means that we are not able to collect 7th day log in reward.
    Could you please allow us to collect it?
    Thank you for any help!

Bugs:
    In elite dungeons randomly appears that full 3 stars are not given even though all heroes are alive and boss defeated.
    This bug is also in Hero Trial.

Cheers!

Originally posted by kamibliss View Post
    S27 Nalukkhur
    IGN: Joyride
    Our server started on Saturday (server was open) and yet in all reward menu it stated it was the 2nd day of the server.
    I myself saw server on Friday and I was trying to log in several times during the day and it was not open.
    This means that we are not able to collect 7th day log in reward.
    Could you please allow us to collect it?
    Thank you for any help!

Bugs:
    In elite dungeons randomly appears that full 3 stars are not given even though all heroes are alive and boss defeated.
    This bug is also in Hero Trial.

Cheers!
    I have requested and reported last Saturday when the server was opened to have a compensation events for the 7th day login be available to your server.

On issues on the elite dungeons we have had players reporting it and have reported it for devs to check on.

Comment

Working...
    X