18% and Vip1+

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 18% and Vip1+

So, second time today that my game loading progress holds at 18%.
    Is there a statement about how long we will have to deal with that? Guess it might be server merge related eventho my server isn't subject of the process.

And the exploration.... claim reward for being "VIP1+" ... well, I am a bit above VIP1 but I can't claim it.

Thanks for any infos on those matters.

Same here getting 18% loading (Initializing server connection) then error afterwards
    R2 member since 2012

Currently on Heroes Evolved Forums

Comment

Originally posted by DudeOmega View Post
      So, second time today that my game loading progress holds at 18%.
      Is there a statement about how long we will have to deal with that? Guess it might be server merge related eventho my server isn't subject of the process.

And the exploration.... claim reward for being "VIP1+" ... well, I am a bit above VIP1 but I can't claim it.

Thanks for any infos on those matters.
      I have reported the loading issue and the claim rewards for exploration events too. May we request u to always provide us your IGN and server when reporting issues, so when we do the report we can provide it too.

Comment

Well, it seems the VIP+1 claim issue did solve itself after the game finally did load again.
        Why can I put in my profile all to this game irrelevant information and even information of private matter who are no concern of anyone but I can't select which game under which nick on which server I play?

S.13 Crasy

Comment

Working...
        X