Concert event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Concert event

the melodies and shop for concert event seem to have been removed earlier than stated as it's not yet 23:59 on August 7. no matter what server you on and definitely not on S24. I need to buy some items with my melodies or at least suitable compensation

Ditto that, Demonaria!!!! It's terrible enough that the devs would EVER feel it is OK to steal, right out of our inventory, our earned/paid-for property, but NOW they feel it appropriate to even do so a full 24 hours b4 event ends!!! It's clearly stated both in Melody Shop and Points Reward, that event ends, for those two areas, 2017/8/7 23:59:59. Furthermore, the ranking rewards have also NOT been sent from this event. So, either reopen event and allow us all to spend what has been earned or replace the Topaz and Diamonds used.

Second time this week I've had to report on sloppy programming....boring!!!

DARQ S-2

Comment

I have been told there is an announcement banner running in game that informs everyone the event will return within the day, along with the shop. Keep an eye out for that.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
        I have been told there is an announcement banner running in game that informs everyone the event will return within the day, along with the shop. Keep an eye out for that.
        Haven't seen a thing yet, MemoryLane, but tyvm for the update!!!

DARQ-

Comment

Will there be a response from R2 regarding this problem in our near future? Holding off on any additional recharges until this mess is resolved...

Comment

The announcement banner have been running in server earlier that the melodies will be returned as is was removed earlier than it should and that it should be spend on the event shop within the day as after reset it will be removed again. While the rewards for the events ranking should have been sent by now.

Comment

Originally posted by GM_Demi View Post
              The announcement banner have been running in server earlier that the melodies will be returned as is was removed earlier than it should and that it should be spend on the event shop within the day as after reset it will be removed again. While the rewards for the events ranking should have been sent by now.
              On S-2, no banners were run....

Thanks for your response, although it was pretty hard to understand....the items removed early from inventory WILL be returned, or NOT? Melody event rewards were sent at reset, but Melody icon was removed, so HOW are we to be compensated for items taken from inventory, too early, if the event has now been removed????

Will continue to hold out any further recharges until this blatant violation is resolved....

Darq S-2

Comment

Originally posted by TotalDarqNess View Post

On S-2, no banners were run....

Thanks for your response, although it was pretty hard to understand....the items removed early from inventory WILL be returned, or NOT? Melody event rewards were sent at reset, but Melody icon was removed, so HOW are we to be compensated for items taken from inventory, too early, if the event has now been removed????

Will continue to hold out any further recharges until this blatant violation is resolved....

Darq S-2
                As per confirmation with the devs the melodies will be returned and an events to exchange for those melodies will be included in Hot Events.

Comment

Currently the Events to exchange the melody are in Hot Events from Aug 8-9, 2017.

Click image for larger version

Name:	QQ Photo20170808192723.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	126.9 KB
ID:	1922576

Comment

R2 - Thanks for taking care of this!!!

Darq -

Comment

Working...
                    X