EW rank reward

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EW rank reward

hello. i am Sakura from s15 emerald reef, i want re-confirm the rank reward for eternal war. Did I not get any honor emblem? As I know for each participant will get 5 honor emblem, if I'm not mistaken. Correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks in advance.
    I attach the image of it.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image_153202.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	112.0 KB
ID:	1927403

Wining faction under achievement can collect... I think its crusaders reward for participating and I am sure it was available to collect yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Liana View Post
      hello. i am Sakura from s15 emerald reef, i want re-confirm the rank reward for eternal war. Did I not get any honor emblem? As I know for each participant will get 5 honor emblem, if I'm not mistaken. Correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks in advance.
      I attach the image of it.
      [ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"1927403","data-size":"thumb"**[/ATTACH]
      Jasmina is right only players who belong to the winning faction get to collect an additional 5 honor emblem aside from getting them if u belong to the top rankings of the battles. All uncollected rewards are send via your ingame mail midnight after the final battle.

Comment

Thanks for explaining to me demi and jasmina.

Comment

Working...
        X