Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Just opened mythic evo boxes x 2... by mistake

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just opened mythic evo boxes x 2... by mistake

I have bought 1 mythic evolution box last tycoon, and 1 this tycoon, and it stacked in my inventory. I forgot to switch to 1 x open, so when I decided to take pamela evolution, it opened both boxes, and now I have 2 pamela evolution cores. I took 1 for pamela and 1 for Dora, but I didn't realise it will open both boxes. please, don't know what to do now....

Can I get switch to 1 x Dora evolution core instead of 1 Pamela, please? Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	1
Size:	336.1 KB
ID:	1928539

I really cant stress enough how much this means to me....

IGN:Rheya

S 23 Beacon Island

Ty in advance.

Last edited by jasmina.firedi; 09-11-2017, 12:00 PM.

Originally posted by jasmina.firedi View Post
    I have bought 1 mythic evolution box last tycoon, and 1 this tycoon, and it stacked in my inventory. I forgot to switch to 1 x open, so when I decided to take pamela evolution, it opened both boxes, and now I have 2 pamela evolution cores. I took 1 for pamela and 1 for Dora, but I didn't realise it will open both boxes. please, don't know what to do now....

Can I get switch to 1 x Dora evolution core instead of 1 Pamela, please? [ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"1928539","data-size":"full"**[/ATTACH]

I really cant stress enough how much this means to me....

IGN:Rheya

S 23 Beacon Island

Ty in advance.

Hi, Jasmina, I will forward your exchange request to the devs, please be advise that its their decision if exchange will be done.

Comment

Hi Jasmina, exchange will be done within 2 days, please advise us if the exchange have not been done so we can follow it up. Happy gaming to u.

Comment

Ty so much , I got mail in game with evo core pack as compensation.

Comment

Originally posted by jasmina.firedi View Post
          Ty so much , I got mail in game with evo core pack as compensation.
          Your very welcome. Happy gaming to u.

Comment

Working...
          X