Unable to leave or delete Guild

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to leave or delete Guild

Im in the Guild Masters on S39, a few Days ago i got the Leader of this Guild, but there are just no active Players. Now i deletet all of them and want to delete the Guild to get into another One, but when i Push the Delte Button in the Guild Admin Console i et only the Message 910000301 and nothing happens... Any Ideas? I tried to put a Twink into the Guild but i can not gie the Leadership to the Twink and im Jailed in the Guild... Greets Chris

Hi Chris, if your currently a guild leader you need to pass the guild ownership to another member before the quit option will be available for you. To transfer ownership you can click the promote option you will see the drag down button of position but on the right side of that is the button to transfer ownership click that and your position will be transferred. Then get off the guild interface then come back and go to the admin you can see on the bottom right the quit button. Hope this help if not provide me a screenshot and your in game name so I can forward this to support.

Comment

Working...
    X