Weekly check-ing Bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekly check-ing Bug

today when i log in to the game my check -in appear marked without click the check button, refresh many times and still the same Click image for larger version

Name:	Check in bug.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	432.0 KB
ID:	1933163

IGN: Hyperiøn
    Server: S43 Cobalt Sea

Originally posted by jrshadowforce View Post
    today when i log in to the game my check -in appear marked without click the check button, refresh many times and still the same [ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"large","data-attachmentid":1933163**[/ATTACH]

IGN: Hyperiøn
    Server: S43 Cobalt Sea
    Hi, Hyperion have you tried clearing your cache and cookies? Also from the screenshots where you able to claim your fading diamonds? As its shown all check-ins are done.

Comment

yes i clear cache and cookies, still buged, i didnt have this problem days after claiming the fading diamomds, just the last day with the biger amount, and if you noticed in the picture the check- ing button is not hit
      Last edited by jrshadowforce; 10-22-2017, 07:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jrshadowforce View Post
        yes i clear cache and cookies, still buged, i didnt have this problem days after claiming the fading diamomds, just the last day with the biger amount, and if you noticed in the picture the check- ing button is not hit
        Hi, I have already reported this issue to our support.

Comment

Working...
        X