Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Weekly check-ing Bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekly check-ing Bug

today when i log in to the game my check -in appear marked without click the check button, refresh many times and still the same Click image for larger version

Name:	Check in bug.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	432.0 KB
ID:	1933163

IGN: Hyperiøn
    Server: S43 Cobalt Sea

Originally posted by jrshadowforce View Post
    today when i log in to the game my check -in appear marked without click the check button, refresh many times and still the same [ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"large","data-attachmentid":1933163**[/ATTACH]

IGN: Hyperiøn
    Server: S43 Cobalt Sea
    Hi, Hyperion have you tried clearing your cache and cookies? Also from the screenshots where you able to claim your fading diamonds? As its shown all check-ins are done.

Comment

yes i clear cache and cookies, still buged, i didnt have this problem days after claiming the fading diamomds, just the last day with the biger amount, and if you noticed in the picture the check- ing button is not hit
      Last edited by jrshadowforce; 10-22-2017, 07:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jrshadowforce View Post
        yes i clear cache and cookies, still buged, i didnt have this problem days after claiming the fading diamomds, just the last day with the biger amount, and if you noticed in the picture the check- ing button is not hit
        Hi, I have already reported this issue to our support.

Comment

Working...
        X