• Show
Clear All

• Team arena

[S45]
    Team arena not loading

Originally posted by Marishka View Post
    [S45]
    Team arena not loading
    Hi, have you tried clearing your cache and cookies? If you did and the issue still occur, please provide me with your in game name so I can report them.

Comment

Originally posted by GM_Demi View Post

Hi, have you tried clearing your cache and cookies? If you did and the issue still occur, please provide me with your in game name so I can report them.
      Hello Demi, I am playing on S45 and having the same problem too, my name in game is Cafe. I have tried clearning and all that stuff and I can log in on another server but not s45.

Comment

yes, I also cleaned

Comment

Originally posted by Sarla View Post

Hello Demi, I am playing on S45 and having the same problem too, my name in game is Cafe. I have tried clearning and all that stuff and I can log in on another server but not s45.
          I will report this issue and ty for providing me with your in-game name.

Comment

Originally posted by Marishka View Post
            yes, I also cleaned
            I still need your in-game name so I can report your issue too.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarla View Post

Hi, the issue been reported and confirmed its been forwarded to our devs to be fix.

Comment

Originally posted by GM_Demi View Post

I still need your in-game name so I can report your issue too.
                my name you see srcreen2 =) Elash

Comment

Working...
                X