This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy Sword Event

I specifically kept the last rewards of 10k Topas and 200k Fading Diamonds for the tycoon events last day which is today but when I went to collect the Holy Sword event the option of collection had gone so I sent a ticket in and I got a reply that I collected this reward yesterday at 23.30pm from my mail box. I went back to Henry Ru of R2 and told him how the hell did it get in my mail box when ( I rarely check mailbox items and just hit the collect all button) the Holy Sword has another 9 days before it ends, so unknown to me there was in fact the last rewards of Holy Sword event in it so I obviously did not know that i had 200k of fading diamonds to use. So I lost all of them as soon as reset came. Henry then tells me he cannot do **** as GTA ppl are still on holidays and will not be back until tomorrow so I replied and said that its too late as Tycoon is over today and in order for me to maintain 1st place I need these diamonds.

Well this is the end of the road for me now as they are literally ****** me so they have just lost a big spender due to thier miistake which will cost me 1st place in Tycoon for this game has finally made me quit it due to their useless ***** up customer *** service.

Here is the latest from the dumb ***:

The upodate did not actually say for Holy sword event you stupid ***! as the event is not ****** over! ANd I did not forget to collect the rewards as I did not need to use the ****** faded diamonds at that time!

Dumb ****** who make these stupid new rules which are NOT CLEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

So **** off game and **** you and the one you work for!

I have told a lot of players the *** you have done and they will also be leaving this game as its too stupid to play anymore.

Best Regards

Paul Jones

On ?Friday?, ?23? ?February? ?2018? ?12?:?41?:?52? ?PM? ?+07, R2Games Support Elves <support@r2games.com> wrote:
    Type your response ABOVE THIS LINE to reply
    Hellmakers
    Subject: Holy Sword Event
    FEB 23, 2018 | 06:41AM CET
    R2 Henry Yu replied:

Greetings,
    Thanks for contacting us.
    The last update on Feb 1st, we have change it.
    The game development post it in the upgrade announcement. Here is what the announcement is
    3.Optimized the system for hot events that when you forget to gain the rewards, you will receive a mail including what you should get.
    Here is the link if you want to check further. http://loa2.gtarcade.com/updates/13903.html
    If you have any question, feel free to contact us.

-The R2Games Team

How helpful was your Support Elf ? (Please Note, this is simply for rating the support you have received, not for providing R2 Games with additional information concerning your ticket.
    Last edited by GM_Demi; 02-23-2018, 01:41 AM.

Comment

I just came to know this is a ****** Chinese owned company and thats why its maanged so badly becuase all they care about is getting momey and *** the customer service!

So *** them and *** this real stupid game now.

Comment

Hi,

If you read properly the link given to you by Henry it does say "hot events", meaning all events that are launch in hot events including the Holy Sword event where you got fading diamonds. In future I suggest for you to read the this icon Click image for larger version

Name:	QQ Photo20180223153524.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	28.7 KB
ID:	1948575 where the latest update are done. So if update are not clear to you, your very welcome to ask here and i will gladly clear them up for you. Also I advise for you to uncheck in little helper where it automatically open mails that way you wont miss important mail coming from system, your guild or your friends.

Comment

The upodate did not actually say for Holy sword event you stupid ***! as the event is not ****** over! ANd I did not forget to collect the rewards as I did not need to use the ****** faded diamonds at that time!

Dumb ****** idiots who make these stupid new rules which are NOT CLEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

So **** off game and **** you and the idiots you work for!

I have told a lot of players the *** you have done and they will also be leaving this game as its too stupid to play anymore.

Best Regards

Paul Jones

On ?Friday?, ?23? ?February? ?2018? ?12?:?41?:?52? ?PM? ?+07, R2Games Support Elves <support@r2games.com> wrote:
          Type your response ABOVE THIS LINE to reply
          Hellmakers
          Subject: Holy Sword Event
          FEB 23, 2018 | 06:41AM CET
          R2 Henry Yu replied:

Greetings,
          Thanks for contacting us.
          The last update on Feb 1st, we have change it.
          The game development post it in the upgrade announcement. Here is what the announcement is
          3.Optimized the system for hot events that when you forget to gain the rewards, you will receive a mail including what you should get.
          Here is the link if you want to check further. http://loa2.gtarcade.com/updates/13903.html
          If you have any question, feel free to contact us.

-The R2Games Team

Comment

So where does it say whilst event is still on? As Holy Sword event has another 9 days before it .... ends!
            Last edited by MemoryLane; 02-23-2018, 08:49 AM. Reason: language

Comment

From what I'm reading, any unclaimed Hot Event rewards will be sent to my mailbox. That seems clear enough. From your first reply, this apparently happens at 23:30 every day. Holy Sword is a Hot Event, that requires recharging a certain number of days, where it appears the rewards can be claimed on the day the recharge is made. Therefore, I can conclude that a recharge made on a day would result in a reward that if I don't claim, will be sent to my inbox at 23:30.

I'm all for fighting for justice, but you said you don't look at your mail, you just click collect all. It was announced on the forum over two weeks prior to the start of this event that there was a change being made to hot rewards left unclaimed.

You were sent the rewards you didn't collect, you collected the mail that contained the rewards. If I knew nothing else about this situation other than that, I would still fail to see how this is the game's fault, or support's fault. Even if you thought the mail wouldn't be sent until March 3rd or 4th, that still doesn't mean the game is at fault when you don't look at the mails.

I understand that you're angry, and I would be too, but I would blame myself for not reading anything. This a very unfortunate case of player error. If you do stick around, I advise glancing at your mails before collecting them so that you'll know when you need to wait to collect one.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
              X