XServer War and Vault Hunter fix???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XServer War and Vault Hunter fix???

Haven't seen your typical 3001 "..sorry for the inconvenience..." notices that you're even aware these two events are down, so I'll waste my time, once again, to inform and inquire, if it's not too much trouble for you extremely busy folks, to fix this bloody mess and compensate for our losses. Sometime, whenever convenient, and it doesn't take time away from coffee breaks, office parties, and month-long vacas and you get around to it, in this lifetime. Keep up the good work one and all!!!

Originally posted by TotalDarqNess View Post
    Haven't seen your typical 3001 "..sorry for the inconvenience..." notices that you're even aware these two events are down, so I'll waste my time, once again, to inform and inquire, if it's not too much trouble for you extremely busy folks, to fix this bloody mess and compensate for our losses. Sometime, whenever convenient, and it doesn't take time away from coffee breaks, office parties, and month-long vacas and you get around to it, in this lifetime. Keep up the good work one and all!!!
    Hello Darq,

We are aware that players that are level 121 can not enter xserver war and are not receiving rewards from vault hunter, devs have advise us that it will be fix by Monday. Compensation have been ask too, but it will be the devs decision if compensation will be send.

Comment

Just a guess here, but since this is Wednesday and these two events are still not fixed, compensation is another issue the "devs" are ignoring! League of Angels is quickly becoming a League of Losers!!!

Comment

Working...
      X