fix this!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fix this!!!!!

I'm just about done with LOA games of any kind!! We shouldn't have to pay for a plague of black screen delays multiple times daily. And plz plz plz don't use your "clear cache" excuses...won't work on me!! Either fix this **** immediately, or I'll take my 10K game budget and gladly give it to "Tera" - a much more creative and better managed game.

Originally posted by TotalDarqNess View Post
    I'm just about done with LOA games of any kind!! We shouldn't have to pay for a plague of black screen delays multiple times daily. And plz plz plz don't use your "clear cache" excuses...won't work on me!! Either fix this **** immediately, or I'll take my 10K game budget and gladly give it to "Tera" - a much more creative and better managed game.
    Hi Darq,

Clearing cache and cookies is always a first step solution that we suggest to players specially after a game maintenance or update. Your current issue is not something that everyone experience thus its not a global issue, so we make suggestion like clearing cache, having the latest flash player, update of your video card driver and making sure that your pc is not running so many other programs, streams, browser that uses up flash player. You can also give me your IGN and server so I can forward your issue to Devs.

Comment

Working...
    X