Update today was wrong

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update today was wrong

We lost a lof of KS, because Soulavatar has Change. And we lost all our items, which we used to Level up the soulavatars. That is not correct

I`ve done Soul Avatar lev 40 again after update, I was 2 hours off, now my second Soul Avatar lev 40 is away. What´s your Problem? Let your fingers away from my char

Comment

This so called update is beyond wrong. Not only did many of us lose at least 100 million in BR but every thing we added including the titans grip avatars we was given due to Recharging plus logging in for a set number of days taken but the recompensation given was less then spectacular in comparison. I know having been a former R2 Mod in a game no longer around that the DEVS and the Mods aren't able to do much but if this was from GT Arcade then it is going to be costing R2 a lot of money and loyal players due to the total outrage of many players myself included.

Not to mention that in every server on R2 the game has lost so many players that world boss is mostly a joke now. maybe the DEVS need to think about doing a server merger and possibly giving the players some sort of compensation to cover the loss of BR. I do have another problem or maybe not a problem but a conundrum in what universe can a player of 140 million defeat a player of 300 Million? it seems to be kinda like saying a poodle can outrun a champion grayhound on the race track.

Comment

what level do you need to be to use soul avatar. i am level 76 and it is not loading even after updates and refreshes.

Comment

Originally posted by bkdb1045 View Post
          what level do you need to be to use soul avatar. i am level 76 and it is not loading even after updates and refreshes.
          you have to be level 80

Comment

Working...
          X