Minion dungeon issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minion dungeon issues

The minion dungeon is seriously bugged. Many players are reporting in ratings that they are getting booted out of the dungeon with as much as 6/11 AP and a few players are reporting that the sword is not adding +2 AP Could you send this to the devs so they can fix this? Maelael S52 Weeping Mire

Originally posted by Maelael View Post
    The minion dungeon is seriously bugged. Many players are reporting in ratings that they are getting booted out of the dungeon with as much as 6/11 AP and a few players are reporting that the sword is not adding +2 AP Could you send this to the devs so they can fix this? Maelael S52 Weeping Mire
    Hi,

This has been a common issue since it was launch, what you can do is just refresh your browser and get back to the minion dungeon. While for the sword adding +2 AP consider too that moving to the sword block your fatigue does not reset to zero does consuming AP as well.

Comment

This issue is not just affecting the r2 platform, but it also looks like it is causing havoc with gtarcade servers as well, so I know that this is not just an issue that r2 has by reading the ratings that players are leaving behind. 3 days ago I was kicked out of the minion dungeon with a total of 11 AP lost

Comment

i just lost out on 13 total AP got kicked out of the dungeon with 6AP left and the second one booted me with 7AP this is getting very old

Comment

i have proof that the minion dungeon kicks too early but i cannot upload the image as the file size is too large. guess i need to email the screenshot so that way the devs can fix the dungeon booting players out before all the AP is used
          Attached Files

Comment

If you save the image in jpg format, it usually reduces the file size to one that is allowed to be posted.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by Maelael View Post
              i have proof that the minion dungeon kicks too early but i cannot upload the image as the file size is too large. guess i need to email the screenshot so that way the devs can fix the dungeon booting players out before all the AP is used
              Hi there,

If the attached screenshots is your proof of you being booted out too early, it clearly shown that you have zero (0) AP already you can see that count below the fatigue bar on the left side while the on the right side is the number of monsters you can still attack which from your screenshots is 5/11. Thus you got a message that you have insufficient AP. You must strategically move your character to use less fatigue to move around to get to a monster or chest, using 4 fatigue you will use up an AP as well as challenging a monster and claiming a chest. So I can tell you no bug here system works as intended

Regards,

Demi
              Last edited by GM_Demi; 02-12-2019, 07:57 PM. Reason: Additional comments

Comment

Working...
              X