Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to login

will the site be down all day ?

S28: Wäre schön, wenn diese Frage, ob das den ganzen Tag so weitergeht, mal einer beantworten würde.

Comment

s65 cannot login too(((

https://gyazo.com/2afce191cb804795d7b33dba2e259c1c
      Last edited by R290556881; 11-03-2018, 10:39 AM.

Comment

Seems we will not play today,something big is messed up.

Comment

It is possible that Time Change set for Sunday affected the login. This is not the first time it happens. The main problem is, it is weekend and they are off. I suspect, this will be resolved on Monday, if we are lucky and anyone that has account with R2 and plays LoA II, including myself on S29, will not be able to log in. Seems that GTA and R2 didn't sink time zone change. This is just from my experience, then again I might be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by kamibliss View Post
            It is possible that Time Change set for Sunday affected the login. This is not the first time it happens. The main problem is, it is weekend and they are off. I suspect, this will be resolved on Monday, if we are lucky and anyone that has account with R2 and plays LoA II, kissanime including myself on S29, will not be able to log in. Seems that GTA and R2 didn't sink time zone change. This is just from my experience, then again I might be wrong.
            Thanks for the great feedback.

Comment

anyone else having problems loading realm of guardians as i cant load it for some reason,gets about halfway then says error loading data from database...i've tried from my browser & from the client with the same result

Comment

CMON!!!!! when is it gonna be sorted cuz i havent been able to log into realm of guardians 2 days in a row & fed up with the fact there's been no help provided or anything & support is useless. Still says error loading data from database.

Comment

Working...
                X