X-Server War

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X-Server War

Hello there so i joined this server S76Bluefair Farthing few weeks ago now i`ve been trying and trying to join this x-server war but never works w8ed in que even 4 hours still nothing, i heard from some guys that last 10 servers cannot join X-server war please do fix that or tell me if i`am wrong at least and how in the world can i join that.Thank you.

Originally posted by Pacboom View Post
    Hello there so i joined this server S76Bluefair Farthing few weeks ago now i`ve been trying and trying to join this x-server war but never works w8ed in que even 4 hours still nothing, i heard from some guys that last 10 servers cannot join X-server war please do fix that or tell me if i`am wrong at least and how in the world can i join that.Thank you.
    Hi there,

If you have joined an older server and your level is below lvl 105 chances are there are not enough players within your level bracket among your server bracket, the best way for you to be able to join X-server war is to have your friends who are above lvl 105 to do a rally call where you can join in. You can also have a lookout on xserver chat when other players do a rally call.

Comment

Working...
    X