x-server war

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• x-server war

I am a lv. 71 and I have never been able to get in to x-server war. What's going on ?

Ive got the same problem. Have joined earlier but now Ive been queuing for 5 days and cant get in. Im on server Eboneheart forest. Char name Fegis

Comment

Originally posted by blue View Post
      I am a lv. 71 and I have never been able to get in to x-server war. What's going on ?
      Hi, can you provide us with your server and IGN please.

Devs have constantly made adjustment on the queuing of xserver war but still players encounter long queu or not being able to entered at all, some factors are that there are not enough players on your level bracket where your server cluster belongs. I can suggest as well to do a team and make a rally call among your friends and see if you can enter it.

Comment

Ive been queuing for a week now, and earlier I had axsess to x-server war so I dont belive in tht I dont match the other players. Ive joined conqest with no problems. Can you figure tht out. I also posted a note to support. Im playing at Ebonheart forest, R214655419. Ive spendt a lot of money so far in this game so It woud be nice if I got axess to all parts of it.
        Regards

Comment

. my IGN is blue . My server is s1 Angelic Rise

Comment

Originally posted by GM_Demi View Post

Hi, can you provide us with your server and IGN please.

Devs have constantly made adjustment on the queuing of xserver war but still players encounter long queu or not being able to entered at all, some factors are that there are not enough players on your level bracket where your server cluster belongs. I can suggest as well to do a team and make a rally call among your friends and see if you can enter it.
            My IGM is blue. My server is s1 Angelic Rise

Comment

Working...
            X