What the *** happened to S53?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the *** happened to S53?

What have you done to our server S53 Jewel of Ithoth, R2Games/GTArcade? My guild is gone; my rankings are gone; all expected rewards are gone; all the money spent for ranking and prospected rewards are waisted; DAMN CHEATERS.

And now I discover, not only all rankings and deserved rewards are gone, but even all Tech upgrades I had from my guild.
    Last edited by krisjando; 02-21-2018, 01:52 PM. Reason: additional information

This was very very bad we lose or tycoon rewards we lose legion rewards or server just 10/12 days and u do that i spend alot of money in r2games in alot of server's and games and u do that *** we are vs people with more then 1 bilion br and we just start server now good job

Comment

not a happy person here played on s53 only a little time got ranks in tycoon ect ect now log on loss guild loss legion loss rank ..think u need give us an explanation and some comp for the money we have spent and lost on our ranking ,,,sigh i went from rank 5 on tycoon to rank 135 thats way out of order dont u think considering we spent money to get to that rank ect ect
      Last edited by KandyKatt; 02-21-2018, 12:16 AM.

Comment

I first thought that we are gonna make new cross server but I was wrong it seems. Although the players have definetly right to demand some compensation: as in example in my case i did made over 12k points in resource tycoon yesterday, but today i got no rewards for it.
        Also the question in my mind would be: as I was guild leader, who spent 200 dias on creating guild. Dont i have right of compensation, as I lost my created guild.
        Last edited by antonrelic; 02-21-2018, 12:59 AM.

Comment

Thank for reporting the issues with S53. This has been forwarded, and we are currently waiting for feedback from the devs. Keep an eye on this thread, or News and Announcements, we will update when we've learned further details for you all.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
            Thank for reporting the issues with S53. This has been forwarded, and we are currently waiting for feedback from the devs. Keep an eye on this thread, or News and Announcements, we will update when we've learned further details for you all.
            will definatly keep a watch on this thread ..what has happened to us on s53 is just un called for ..no warnings about it and we a very new server we shouldnt be slung in with ppl with 1bill br lol im lvl 47 im just fodder to them lol s53 Katt
            Last edited by KandyKatt; 02-21-2018, 03:20 AM. Reason: added content

Comment

the same thing just happened with S52 ! my own guild lvl 10 gone.. my point, tycon point.. gone.. i was like *** is going on here.. my ethernal point gone! everything is gone.. better u guys have a nice compensation for this issue.. or i will report this game, gm,everything u just did to the MMROPG center game for bad things happen like u know what i mean

Comment

Originally posted by KandyKatt View Post

will definatly keep a watch on this thread ..what has happened to us on s53 is just un called for ..no warnings about it and we a very new server we shouldnt be slung in with ppl with 1bill br lol im lvl 47 im just fodder to them lol s53 Katt
                would also like to point out im lvl 48 an the whole reason i went to s53 was it was a newer server .. now u have did that stupid uncvalled for merge i cant even get a single xserver match so yeah thx alot for nothing

Comment

Hi, I'm skore FROM S53 U MERGE SERVER AND WE LOST EVENT E MERGE A SERVER WITH 10 DAYS AND REMOVE ALL OUR REWARDS, I wanna say i want my money back or and i will start a new S55 or i left the game but i wanna my money back u can't do that 10 day server ve 48 bilion now? this is a joke?

Comment

Hello there,

We were advise by the devs that compensation will be send on Feb 23 for all those affected by the recent xserver merge while those who have lost their guild devs will try to recover those data.

Our apologies for the inconvenience this has all cause you.

Comment

look demi we get into a server with people have 48bilion or u will give us a reward for we get 40 bilion or this is lost what we will do with 10 days server vs that? this is stupid crazy we lost alot of rewards or ranked in tyccon legion e.t.c i want a refund all money i spend here i dont care about delete my character i just wanna a refund this is stupid

Comment

Originally posted by R262957769 View Post
                        look demi we get into a server with people have 48bilion or u will give us a reward for we get 40 bilion or this is lost what we will do with 10 days server vs that? this is stupid crazy we lost alot of rewards or ranked in tyccon legion e.t.c i want a refund all money i spend here i dont care about delete my character i just wanna a refund this is stupid
                        The 48billion br was gain by player on his own merit thus it would be unfair to him for devs to give you that reward to match his BR. Your server belong to a cluster or group of cross server where you can do cross-server events like xserver war, conquest and xserver tycoon. Unfortunately prior to devs spring holiday your server was not link to that group it was only notice when players was complaining that even at certain level they can't join xserver events thus devs where told and thus they have corrected the issue.

Comment

okei but why dont wait for tycoon and legion over and then make the merge? we lost alot we get money to get or rank and u make that, i dont care i wont my money back delete my char i pay with paypal my account so please let's do that rigth

Comment

Originally posted by GM_Demi View Post

The 48billion br was gain by player on his own merit thus it would be unfair to him for devs to give you that reward to match his BR. Your server belong to a cluster or group of cross server where you can do cross-server events like xserver war, conquest and xserver tycoon. Unfortunately prior to devs spring holiday your server was not link to that group it was only notice when players was complaining that even at certain level they can't join xserver events thus devs where told and thus they have corrected the issue.
                            i'm not saying that 48 bilion wasn't i'm saying that he have time to do that he have the days he need for that or server was just 10 days no finish event u dont let tyccon and legion finish and u make us lose or game i spend to much to get that.

U can't merge becouse you just remember and do that by the nigth and dont warning no one *** is that? look i wanna my money back i pay with paypal account just return
                            Last edited by R262957769; 02-22-2018, 03:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GM_Demi View Post

terrible that i started a new server so could get lved up along with other new ppl on a server ,,only to find we ghet merged after only 10 days with a server where ppl are massive lvls and br ..i am lvl 54 wasnt getting xserver event done before ...now i have no chance..pretty ****** off that i spent money here ,, just to get merged way to early..de ranked in events ..thrown out my guild and now no way am i getting xserver events done for my weeklys...really what was done was pathetic and so wrong..so where is the measly compensatin u say u gonna give us ?

Comment

Working...
                              X