Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GM_Demi View Post
    Hello there,

We were advise by the devs that compensation will be send on Feb 23 for all those affected by the recent xserver merge while those who have lost their guild devs will try to recover those data.

Our apologies for the inconvenience this has all cause you.
    So, its Feb 23, and no compensations have arrived in our server.

On the contrary; Today THE LOTTO EVENT have finally started, but the 14 Lotto that I saved from the first server week WHEN THERE WAS NO EVENT TO USE THEM IN, has today been REMOVED, and of course; with no diamonds in compensation.

Why dont you even manage to coordinate the things you put in the game?

YOU GUYS IN R2 ARE REALLY LOOSING THE GRIP!

Comment

I am in rank 292 in total points in tycoon, 78390 points total. Should have gotten 1xtycoon voucher, + lvl9 rune package and 100 sungems, but i havent recieved following items. Although it says that i have claimed reward.
      IGN:Thomas99
      Server: 53

Comment

Originally posted by antonrelic View Post
        I am in rank 292 in total points in tycoon, 78390 points total. Should have gotten 1xtycoon voucher, + lvl9 rune package and 100 sungems, but i havent recieved following items. Although it says that i have claimed reward.
        IGN:Thomas99
        Server: 53
        Hi,

As per the rule of xserver tycoon you need to have 300,000 points to get the super reward, thus your only qualify to get the ranking reward.

Comment

Originally posted by krisjando View Post

So, its Feb 23, and no compensations have arrived in our server.

On the contrary; Today THE LOTTO EVENT have finally started, but the 14 Lotto that I saved from the first server week WHEN THERE WAS NO EVENT TO USE THEM IN, has today been REMOVED, and of course; with no diamonds in compensation.

Why dont you even manage to coordinate the things you put in the game?

YOU GUYS IN R2 ARE REALLY LOOSING THE GRIP!
          Hi,

Most event items are removed after or before the event starts you can read it on the item description.

Comment

Hi,

As per the rule of xserver tycoon you need to have 300,000 points to get the super reward, thus your only qualify to get the ranking reward.
            Thank you for replying, wasnt aware of it.

Comment

Hi,

Most event items are removed after or before the event starts you can read it on the item description.
              sir.. so where' my rewards for loosing my tycoon point, ethernal point, and my own guild.. and wanna ask something about guild, u said about recovery the data, it means my guild will be recovery? but now im joining with other guild.. will it affect?

Comment

We havent still recieved no compensation on issues related to server merge.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                  Thank for reporting the issues with S53. This has been forwarded, and we are currently waiting for feedback from the devs. Keep an eye on this thread, or News and Announcements, we will update when we've learned further details for you all.
                  So; how long time do you need to learn the details of your/R2Games' severe mistake and disrespectful mistreatment of your costumers?

You merge our 12 DAYS OLD server WITHOUT ANY WARNING OR ADVANCE INFORMATION, CAUSING THE LOSS OF MULTIPLE REWARDS to all players who invested lots of time and money to achieve the best possible rewards in your game.

For my own sake; I bought 400-800 Topaz EVERY day, even from the server started, to get a sufficient high general ranking, and even more to obtain the top Tycoon rewards.
                  And I was rank 2 in Tycoon with 298000+ Tycoon points the day before the R2 BETRAYAL; well positioned to get the Super Tycoon Reward in addition to the rank 2 reward, witch I most certainly would have achieved if R2 had not SABOTAGED the server with your IRREGULAR and UNANNONSED MERGE, and thereby causing me (and probably all other cashing players) to STOP RECHARGING, because I dropped from Tycoon rank 2 down to rank 182 OVERNIGHT; and all my hope of top rewards was thereby ASSASSINATED by R2Games.

YOU GUYS in R2Games ARE THE SOVEREIGN REASON FOR A WHOLE SERVER FULL OF CHEATED, DISAFFECTED AND DISCONTENTED PLAYERS.

Even if we NOW would receive ALL the rewards that we rightfully should have received 2 days ago, it would still not fully restore the emotional damage for the injustice we have suffered.

Comment

Hi,

Well, why did you have Quests with Lotto Tickets (I got 14 of them, and didn't even get a gold coin in return) as rewards AFTER the event was finished?
                    Is it just for giving false hope for coming rewards?
                    Or is it because you no longer manage to properly running your game?

Comment

so its now the 24th and still no sign of any compensation..but u are quick enough in taking our money when we decide to do cash events

Comment

Still the same situation with compensation pack, we havent recieved nothing at all.

Comment

nope not recieved a single thing not even an apology

Comment

Working...
                          X