No compensation for the S53 victims

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No compensation for the S53 victims

Dear fellow victims of the S53 calamity.

So its been one week since R2Games F+U+C+K+E+D us over and cheated us for all the money we invested in the futile hope of getting good rewards in the game, specially in the overrated Pythoon event... ah sorry, Typhoon event of course.

It has become very clear that the responsible individuals running LoA2 has no real concern for us players other than keeping us paying them money for scaps and cheapish rewards,

And by cowardly keeping their silence in this matter, they expect we will soon forget their severe mistake and backstabbing of us players, so that they can continue to exploit the players game addiction and getting more wealthy on our expence. And giving a compensation ONE WEEK or more after the incident, is almost of futile value for us players, since we were forced to just move on without it.

So in conclusion the administration of R2Games obviously concider the massive number of paying customers adequately valuable to ignore the injustice they inflicted by their mistake to the few players on S53,

So you might as well just accept it, my fellow S53 victims:

WE ARE NOT GETTING ANY COMPENSATION OR EVEN AN APOLOGY FROM R2Games FOR THEIR SEVERE MISTAKE.

R.I.P.

Originally posted by krisjando View Post
    Dear fellow victims of the S53 calamity.

So its been one week since R2Games F+U+C+K+E+D us over and cheated us for all the money we invested in the futile hope of getting good rewards in the game, specially in the overrated Pythoon event... ah sorry, Typhoon event of course.

It has become very clear that the responsible individuals running LoA2 has no real concern for us players other than keeping us paying them money for scaps and cheapish rewards,

And by cowardly keeping their silence in this matter, they expect we will soon forget their severe mistake and backstabbing of us players, so that they can continue to exploit the players game addiction and getting more wealthy on our expence. And giving a compensation ONE WEEK or more after the incident, is almost of futile value for us players, since we were forced to just move on without it.

So in conclusion the administration of R2Games obviously concider the massive number of paying customers adequately valuable to ignore the injustice they inflicted by their mistake to the few players on S53,

So you might as well just accept it, my fellow S53 victims:

WE ARE NOT GETTING ANY COMPENSATION OR EVEN AN APOLOGY FROM R2Games FOR THEIR SEVERE MISTAKE.

R.I.P.
    Hi Krisjando,

First, let me tell you that R2games has only the rights to launch LoA2 in their platforms as LoA2 is owned and run by devs of GTArcade. The devs are the one who run and launch new updates on the games.

Second, when players inform us about error or bugs in game we gather the facts and report them to the devs and once they have given their feedback on the issue we forwarded them to the players. We were told that compensation was coming and thus we have told you. Only now we are aware that not all players received their compensation and does we us the devs and where told that within this week all pending compensation will be send to the players.

Third, if your not satisfied with the compensation you have not received kindly send tickets www.r2games.com/support/ and our support will gladly raise your issue to the devs.

Our apologies to the inconvenience this has cause you.
    Last edited by GM_Demi; 02-28-2018, 03:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GM_Demi View Post
      if your not satisfied with the compensation you have not received kindly send tickets www.r2games.com/support/ and our support will gladly raise your issue to the devs.

Our apologies to the inconvenience this has cause you.
      IF I'M NOT SATISFIED WITH THE COMPENSATION?

Click image for larger version  Name:	R2Games compensation.jpg Views:	1 Size:	39.0 KB ID:	1950172
      DO YOU CONSIDER THIS AN ADEQUATE COMPENSATION FOR LOOSING RANK 2 TYCOON REWARD AND THE SUPER TYCOON REWARD???????

It exactly what I expected from you cheaters:
      PURE ********!!!
      Last edited by krisjando; 03-12-2018, 04:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X