has diamond rain dried up?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• has diamond rain dried up?

Last 2 days, no diamond rain offered with recharge...hope this is an over-site, otherwise more "Topaz Only" recharges from me will become a whole lot less. FYI - customer satisfaction and retention = good thing/excessive cash-grab events and blatant greed = not good thing...capisce?

Thanks for the extremely rude R2 non-response (gag) It's become obvious by now that our Topaz recharges have become a LOT LESS VALUABLE now that diamond rain event is sporadic at best. Keep on reducing our recharge benefits and you can expect your customers to respond like kind Please remind yourselves from time to time, cause its just a good business practice...you're not the only game in town!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TotalDarqNess View Post
      Thanks for the extremely rude R2 non-response (gag) It's become obvious by now that our Topaz recharges have become a LOT LESS VALUABLE now that diamond rain event is sporadic at best. Keep on reducing our recharge benefits and you can expect your customers to respond like kind Please remind yourselves from time to time, cause its just a good business practice...you're not the only game in town!!!
      My apology for missing your previous post.... True we get to see the Diamond Rain event seldom now and when it does come the return of diamonds is not as its used to be. Said event is never a fixed event on the game Devs on their on decision can make changes on what events to drop in Events. Have you miss the April's Fool Event and prior to that day too they run it twice for player who recharge to get 88,888 diamonds. I specifically recharged for it and now have it setting for the incoming anniversary events.

Rest assured that when the Diamond Rain have not appeared on Events before it was asked with the devs the concern of players why it have gone.

Comment

Working...
      X