Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Guild Mission individual rewards???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Mission individual rewards???

Why does it take so long for GM rewards to be mailed out....still waiting, and waiting and waiting....pitiful!!!

Originally posted by TotalDarqNess View Post
    Why does it take so long for GM rewards to be mailed out....still waiting, and waiting and waiting....pitiful!!!
    Hi Darq,

Have you not received your GM ranking rewards till now? If not give me your IGN and server so I can forward them to the devs.

Comment

thanks 4 quick response, Demi, yup, still waiting for the individual ranking reward...can you plz find out why this always takes so long? Competition ended almost 5 days ago....

DARQ S2

Comment

thanks 4 quick response, Demi, yup, still waiting for the individual ranking reward...can you plz find out why this always takes so long? Competition ended almost 5 days ago....

DARQ S2
        Hi Darq,

Since the first season of Guild Mission no individual ranking rewards given as the rewards are for all the guild member of the top guild. The final rewards counts the top 3 guild and all guild members got rewards for gaining that rank.

Comment

don't think that has ever been explained very well...thought it was a reward for the top 3 within each participating guild...is that spelled out in the official rules for GM?

Comment

don't think that has ever been explained very well...thought it was a reward for the top 3 within each participating guild...is that spelled out in the official rules for GM?
            It was not stated on the rules, but on the in game rule it does state that it goes to the top 3 member of the top 3 qualified Guild but when the rewards have been mailed to all guild members of the top 3 verification was done with the devs and they did say that it goes to every guild member.

Comment

I can forward them to the devs. If not give me your IGN and server mybkexperience.

Comment

Working...
              X