Puzzling Easter Egg Smash Event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puzzling Easter Egg Smash Event

This R2Games' Easter Smash-Out! Event's (30/03/2018-02/04/2018) Event 03: Egg Smash Challenge has turned out to be rather unclear. Smashing the eggs pops up various redeemable codes for all games on the R2Games' platform. However, the players will not be able to use the majority of the codes for a reason or another. I'd like to get a clarification for this: Can players get the same codes as other players and then need to make sure they're faster in claiming them? Can we only claim a single one of these overall? Something else?

The following are all codes for League of Angels II that I managed to get from the Egg Smash Challenge. They are of varying qualities (fair, good, excellent) and pop up varying error messages when claiming is attempted (error message in brackets):
    :
    Excellent Pack - AK7YVA28NWFTQ32GJ4 (You've redeemed for this pack)
    Fair Pack - WT6ABFPAXK5MCXHA9A (This Redeem Code has been used.)
    Good Pack - BPKY9B5BJ9MU6GS3QC (Redeem Code does not exist)

In the end I managed to redeem one of them - I just forgot which one (Either the Fair Pack or the Good Pack listed above). I also claimed an Excellent Pack from Event 02: Special Quiz Time prior to the Event 03. Double-/Triple-checked that the codes are all for the correct game and they were properly copy-pasted.

So, could someone from staff explain what's the deal with the codes that we cannot claim?

// S43.Saya

.:Edit:.
    Well, I just realized that I could claim the first code (AK7YVA28NWFTQ32GJ4) on an alternate character of mine (GTArcade's server). I erased the two lower codes of Excellent grades, since I might be able to use them myself after all. Apparently I should just ignore anything of lower quality than Excellent, since it looks like we can only claim one at a time.
    Last edited by feanor-kun; 03-30-2018, 10:52 AM. Reason: Additional findings

You should be able to claim one of each code, one time per character. Codes are different for every person. As these codes are all compromised now, if you get new codes and still have an issue, let us know, without posting the actual code.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

So, let's say the five LOA2 codes that I obtained on today afternoon's (GMT) Egg Smash session make up one batch. Can I only ever claim one of those five on one specific character (S43.Saya)? Are there no cooldowns or anything that would allow the rest of them to become useful to that one character (S43.Saya) later on? I only actively play on one character, so if that character cannot use them, making them public is no problem whatsoever.

Now, what about the Egg Smash session starting tonight (GMT)? Will that make up another batch or add to the already one?

.:Edit:.
      Got my answer to the above example; everything counts towards the same batch.
      Last edited by feanor-kun; 03-31-2018, 06:27 PM. Reason: Added an answer to a previous question in case anyone else was wondering.

Comment

You can only claim one Good Pack, one Excellent Pack, one Fair Pack, etc, once per character.

You can post codes that you do not intend to use, but if you are having issues with claiming one of the packs and have not already claimed the pack type, then support needs the code you are attempting to redeem.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
          You can only claim one Good Pack, one Excellent Pack, one Fair Pack, etc, once per character.
          This limitation seems to be for the whole event period - not just a daily one. Also, from what I've gathered all(?) Good Packs seem to be invalid.

Anyway, thank you for the prompt answers!
          Last edited by feanor-kun; 03-31-2018, 06:27 PM. Reason: Question mark (Special mark: dash) changed to hyphen.

Comment

Working...
          X