X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R283214853
    started a topic Delayed recharge

Delayed recharge

i recharged for over 2hours now, and i haven't got my topaz. i submit a ticket and nothing happened. what to do?
    Archon
    S8 Nightmoor

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by Rinnchan View Post
    i still didnt recieve my 500g and vip2 at lunaria story..its been 5 days ago
    This is the League of Angels II forum. Please head over to the Lunaria Story forum for posts regarding that game.

Leave a comment:

• Rinnchan
    replied
    i still didnt recieve my 500g and vip2 at lunaria story..its been 5 days ago

Leave a comment:

• R283214853
    replied
    thank you MemoryLane i will try.

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    First, write down the Transaction Number and Date from the order in question (the upper left side of the box on the Order screen). Another way to get to the link you want is to go to http://purchase.r2games.com/ pick any amount, click through to the payment screen, on the 'select payment' page, click on the Xsolla 500+ option, and at the bottom of that panel is the Contact Us link.

Leave a comment:

• R283214853
    replied
    which next link? it opens my paypal to pay again

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    'Go to checkout' means it hasn't been paid for. If your payment method is showing that money was taken for the order, click the Go to Checkout button and on the next screen, go to the bottom and click on the Contact Us link, so that you can have a chat with Xsolla about why they haven't processed your payment.

Leave a comment:

• R283214853
    replied
    which next link?it opens my paypal to pay again

Leave a comment:

• R283214853
    replied
    in about 6hours the event ends i hope the will give me my topaz until then or i will need a refund

Leave a comment:

• R283214853
    replied
    its over 5hours now

Leave a comment:

• R283214853
    replied
    go to checkout it says...nothing else

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    What does the status say in the top right corner of the order you haven't received yet? http://www.r2games.com/user/?ac=order

Leave a comment:

Working...
X