Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New European Server S55 - City of Runes Arrived on March 23rd!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [New Server!] New European Server S55 - City of Runes Arrived on March 23rd!

Greetings Angels&Heroes,

The new European server, City of Runes will be going live on March 23rd at 10:00 AM GMT, and the new server events special activities have always lined up for its launch.

See you in City of Runes!

And its already 20 min late. I can't help wondering how many errors and bugs we're gonna get on this new server after the devastating errors on S53 and S54.

Comment

its 2 hours late already, having troubles?

Comment

Maybe they actually meant 10PM GMT? Coz its still not online according to my list...
        Or maybe they really meant March 24.th 10:00am GMT?
        They do all kinds of mistakes here, so who knows.

Comment

CONGRATZ R2Games or GTArcade or whoever is responsible for S55.
          YOU HAVE DONE IT AGAIN!!!
          YOUR ERROR STREAK CONTINUES!!!
          THREE SERVER IN A ROW WITH SEVERE ERRORS FROM DAY ONE.

This time you have managed to connect S55 EU server with US server guilds!!!
          Inconceivable! How is it even possible?

Thanks to your incompetente technicians, all the players on the new S55 server could NOT partake in the Guild Boss event, because at 20:00 ST in S55, it was still 4 hours left until Guild Boss. And when I talked to my guild mates there, and they all were playing on the US servers.

Now, I wonder how many days will it take for you R2-guys to realize your mistake and give all players a complete compensation this time ?

And by the way:
          YOU ARE STILL RUNNING LOTTO TICKETS AS RECHARGE REWARD WITHOUT ANY LOTTO EVENT, as you have done on ALL the last 3 servers. Or longer for all I know.

Comment

Originally posted by krisjando View Post
            CONGRATZ R2Games or GTArcade or whoever is responsible for S55.
            YOU HAVE DONE IT AGAIN!!!
            YOUR ERROR STREAK CONTINUES!!!
            THREE SERVER IN A ROW WITH SEVERE ERRORS FROM DAY ONE.

This time you have managed to connect S55 EU server with US server guilds!!!
            Inconceivable! How is it even possible?

Thanks to your incompetente technicians, all the players on the new S55 server could NOT partake in the Guild Boss event, because at 20:00 ST in S55, it was still 4 hours left until Guild Boss. And when I talked to my guild mates there, and they all were playing on the US servers.

Now, I wonder how many days will it take for you R2-guys to realize your mistake and give all players a complete compensation this time ?

And by the way:
            YOU ARE STILL RUNNING LOTTO TICKETS AS RECHARGE REWARD WITHOUT ANY LOTTO EVENT, as you have done on ALL the last 3 servers. Or longer for all I know.
            I would appreciate it if you can provide screenshot of the error so I can report them. It would save time for us to verify the issue before forwarding them to the devs.
            For the Lotto tickets its usually so that players in new server get items from recharging rewards for events that are not active yet in there server. As the lotto event was suppose to be active on older server but due to bug it got remove and older server have an event to exchange them that is not active in new server.

Comment

Originally posted by GM_Demi View Post

I would appreciate it if you can provide screenshot of the error so I can report them. It would save time for us to verify the issue before forwarding them to the devs.
              For the Lotto tickets its usually so that players in new server get items from recharging rewards for events that are not active yet in there server. As the lotto event was suppose to be active on older server but due to bug it got remove and older server have an event to exchange them that is not active in new server.

This is the second guild I try, and you can see the Elder is from S54, which is a US server.

Further more; the Vault Hunter in S55 wont start running after finish finding map, neither single run nor team run.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by krisjando View Post

This is the second guild I try, and you can see the Elder is from S54, which is a US server.

Further more; the Vault Hunter in S55 wont start running after finish finding map, neither single run nor team run.
                Thank you for providing screenshot will forward them to the devs.

Comment

the problem with s55 is a bit bigger than this. basically i think the server is linked with the US servers, every cross-server event starts working 5h after it shows as starting, this results in quite some problems: guild boss is a 1. a.m server time, we get 0 conquest games(it starts for us we can que but since for other people it starts 5h earlier obv there won`t be any matches) , resource war lasts only 4h instead of 9, you get only a few hours of X-Server war and this happens with all the CS events, probably got the point already. a fix would be really nice. thanks

Comment

can we get this fixed this decade please? there`s already 11 days since server release and nothing had been done.

Comment

Originally posted by R235962306 View Post
                      can we get this fixed this decade please? there`s already 11 days since server release and nothing had been done.
                      Hi,

I have reported this to the devs will update you once I got a reply from them.

Comment

Originally posted by R235962306 View Post
                        Hi, the issue with your server will be fix after the end of the Guild Mission and Guild Exploration. Please be advise too that all xserver data like guild and xserver events will be revert to zero as your link with the US east server will be erase and you will be merge now with the EU xserver.

Comment

Originally posted by GM_Demi View Post

Hi, the issue with your server will be fix after the end of the Guild Mission and Guild Exploration. Please be advise too that all xserver data like guild and xserver events will be revert to zero as your link with the US east server will be erase and you will be merge now with the EU xserver.
                          both events are done, still waiting for the fix, there`s now 20 days and counting

Comment

seems to be ok now, thanks for the "quick" fix

Comment

Working...
                            X