Problem with connection

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with connection

Hi, since yesterday that I'm trying to join into servers but they're not loading. (I play S8 but I tested all of them to see if the problem persist in each others). It's weird cause I can play LoA, Crystal Saga and Wartune with totally normality. I will waiting for some response, thanks a lot.
    PD: I have a decent internet connection, so I think that's not the problem.
    Last edited by nicolassaldamando2; 11-14-2019, 10:16 PM.

Are you still having this issue today?
    Interested in becoming a Forum Moderator? Fill out the application HERE!

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
    Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

Yes, game it's in closed beta? Maybe that can explain the issue, I don't know.

Comment

This is what appears when I try to play. Nothing load but when I open, for example, Dragon Awaken everything works perfectly.

Comment

Have you tried using a browser?

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

Okay, that was the issue xD. Now I can play perfectly, thanks a lot. I owe you a favour.

Comment

I'll pass this along to the team, see if there's a reason why the game doesn't work in the client.

Comment

Working...
              X