Announcement

Collapse

2018 Holiday Season - Customer Service Support

This year, Chinese New Year dates range from February 13th to February 21st. All of our developers will be unavailable during this period, as well as most R2Games staff. We will still be providing ticket services, forum support, and in-game monitoring during this holiday, but coverage and response times may be constricted.
For more information, visit http://forum.r2games.com/forum/reali...ervice-support
See more
See less

[HELP] Temple of Trials

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HELP] Temple of Trials

1. Untill a shortcut/icon gets added this is how you can find and enter Temple of Trials.
    Open world map and in city of eternity locate Templar Zechs and travel to him to enter.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	tt1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	121.8 KB
ID:	1947097
    2. Once you have entered click on the start trials button this will allow you to collect xp for what looks to be 2 hours
    which you can start and stop as you need to continue with other aspects of the game.
    you may also collect tomb of glory 10 times per day.
    random rewards such as crystals beast spirit stones and breakthrough stones will drop with each of the tomb collections 10 max per day

Name:	tt2.jpg
Size:	51.0 KB
ID:	1947098
    3. Every 10 minutes you are in temple of trials during what was stated as a 2 hour period each day
    you will recieve a special trial .. max of 5 per day givingg rewards also that may include breakthrough stones also.

Name:	tt3.jpg
Size:	26.7 KB
ID:	1947099

Name:	tt4.jpg
Size:	5.7 KB
ID:	1947100Click image for larger version

Name:	tt5.jpg
Size:	10.2 KB
ID:	1947101
    Thank you and enjoy
    s5. Battleground
    ign. pukey
    uid. 136873597

Thank you for participating! Rewards will be send out soon
    R2Games Ticket System Support: www.r2games.com/support

Comment

londyn i like trails but its kinda a let down only 10 books the exp wile waiting for the questions isnt the greatest eather concidering its only 2 hours and only 10 books thay should make it more like world boss in that the exp is good an have more than just 10 books but keep the questions that i like ok thats my 2 cents and pukey ty for the how to lol i found it by acident hahaha

Comment

yw glad it was usefull
        and also in map if u just click return city it takes you to it

Comment

but i still think im rite about maken it beter hahaha have fun all

Comment

Working...
          X