Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Help] Refinement your equipment.*

[Help] Refinement your equipment.
    Dear players this is a small guide to increase your statistics. Is very important not to forget it. the stats that this function offers us are very important. The best way is using refinement jade, guarantee 100% upgrade Important just unlock 4 stat and not 5. if you unlock 5, the cost for each refinement is 2 refinement jade stones and if you only unlock 4 the cost is 1 refinement jade stone . When the game is more advanced unlock the 5 th for complete all stat.
    The most important stat to unlock are: CRITICAL PENETRATION PATK - MATK
    If you use refinement crystal it will be a bit more difficult, you can help using refinement lock (you can buy it in shop and mystic shop)
    The refinement jade can be purchased in the store (VIP lv 3 required) or in the mystic store at 30% discount without VIP requirements

I hope this can help advance in the game.

Server: S1
    Character: Gaturro
    UID:319071070
    Last edited by tarototal; 02-08-2018, 02:26 AM.

Your article must have 150 words and above to qualify.

Comment

it has 150 words now

Comment

I am confused about item "upgrade stones" beyond lvl 40. Under "Synthesize/Item," "required materials to upgrade level 50 armor (etc) slot parts." What does that mean? I see no indication of where these items can be used. What am I missing? Thanks for the help.

Comment

Originally posted by m.tutein4994 View Post
          I am confused about item "upgrade stones" beyond lvl 40. Under "Synthesize/Item," "required materials to upgrade level 50 armor (etc) slot parts." What does that mean? I see no indication of where these items can be used. What am I missing? Thanks for the help.
          Hello player. upgrade stones beyond lvl40 is difficult to find. What this guide is saying is that in "Blacksmith" at the bottom of the game page, you may go to "Synthesize", under that section, you will find something named "Item". In items, you will be able to see what is the requirements to convert low lvl upgrade stones (lvl10, lvl20 and lvl30) into a lvl40 upgrade stone.
          R2Games Ticket System Support: www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
          X