This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guides and FAQs: Mythic Glory

Guides and FAQs are an important asset to any gamer when diving head first into an interactive experience. Many times game features are released with the expectations that players will figure out the nuances and tricks of any particular feature themselves. But what about those players who have yet to figure out how the game really works?

Here we will be collecting and updating a list of FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) and game guides, as well as providing general guides that can assist you.

General Guides

Easy to Miss
    Early Game Walk-through
    Beginner FAQ

Game Specific Guides

Classes
    - Mage (DMG)

Cities
    - City of Eternity

Shop

Inventory

Formation

Blacksmith
    - Newbie Guide I
    - Refinement I

Mount
    - Mount Guide I

Skill

Friends

Guild
    - Guild I
    Memoirs

Events
    - Temple of Trials I
    - Battlegrounds
    - Bounties

Dungeons
    Last edited by Khardone; 02-27-2018, 05:31 PM.
    R2Games Ticket System Support: www.r2games.com/support

what this tex i want to get 10k bal and then there trying to charge me £20 tax that **

Comment

Originally posted by R285920140 View Post
      what this tex i want to get 10k bal and then there trying to charge me £20 tax that **

The Value Added Tax, or VAT, in the European Union is a general, broadly based consumption tax assessed on the value added to goods and services. It applies more or less to all goods and services that are bought and sold for use or consumption in the European Union. Thus, goods which are sold for export or services which are sold to customers abroad are normally not subject to VAT. Conversely imports are taxed to keep the system fair for EU producers so that they can compete on equal terms on the European market with suppliers situated outside the Union.

Comment

When can we expect our balens for our guides being featured?

Comment

Originally posted by exter1225 View Post
          When can we expect our balens for our guides being featured?
          Currently we have two events in game; Balens for your article and Guild wanted for Mythic Glory. All rewards are listed on the events threads. Click on the blue letter text, it will lead you to each event pages.

Comment

Originally posted by GM_Yagami View Post

The Value Added Tax, or VAT, in the European Union is a general, broadly based consumption tax assessed on the value added to goods and services. It applies more or less to all goods and services that are bought and sold for use or consumption in the European Union. Thus, goods which are sold for export or services which are sold to customers abroad are normally not subject to VAT. Conversely imports are taxed to keep the system fair for EU producers so that they can compete on equal terms on the European market with suppliers situated outside the Union.
            its a game and you dont post anything to us you just hit a button , to charge me an extra £20 on top so that would be a total of £240 just to hit vip4 is a joke , you dont even offer any form of rebate , i know r2 is wail game (paytowin) but now your just taking the ****

Comment

its a game and you dont post anything to us you just hit a button , to charge me an extra £20 on top so that would be a total of £240 just to hit vip4 is a joke , you dont even offer any form of rebate , i know r2 is wail game (paytowin) but now your just taking the ****
              I am sorry but you are wrong , I am not taking anything from you or another player, I am just a volunteer player and regarding VAT taxes , all european players would pay VAT taxes anywhere not just here.
              Last edited by GM_Yagami; 02-22-2018, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Just to add to what Yagami has said, R2 is not charging you the VAT - the EU is. It is a country tax requirement, R2 has nothing to do with that extra fee.

Comment

Originally posted by GM_Yagami View Post

I am sorry but you are wrong , I am not taking anything from you or another player, I am just a volunteer player and regarding VAT taxes , all european players would pay VAT taxes anywhere not just here.
                  i didnt mean you personally :S i mean r2

when one payed in to the game its classed as a donation vat don't apply i will look it up but im 60% positive if i am i will claim the vat it back

Comment

i didnt mean you personally :S i mean r2

when one payed in to the game its classed as a donation vat don't apply i will look it up but im 60% positive if i am i will claim the vat it back
                    The VAT taxes also applies towards virtual services and goods that is purchased from another country. R2 does not take any extra money from this, all collected taxes are suppose to be sent to the appropriate governing authority. You can view more information about EU VAT taxes in HERE. Thank you for understanding

Comment

Working...
                    X